North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

NODAK OUTDOORS REMINDER - EVERYONE READ!

24K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Plainsman 
#1 ·
I am seeing a lot of controversy on this forum lately and so much of it is BS.

I will only warn once, and I'm going to start deactivating accounts who continuously attack and insult people.

Forum Rules:

http://www.nodakoutdoors.com/forums/terms.html

#7 ·
Agreed havent been here but a minute and get attacked at every angle. Tried to take up for a guy that got blistered for asking for direction on where to start looking and not only did I get blistered by those guys but also by the one I was taking up for. Prolly a good thing I live way south of yal.

#9 ·
Chris is no longer the owner, but if you contact Sasha and Abby or myself we will take care of things. There is much to be enjoyed on many forms on the site. Only two do I expect a lot of debate and that is the hot topics and political. If things get nasty I will take them from the form they are posting on and place them in the hot topics. If they get to personal attacks ---- well I'll lock them first, then if they continue on another thread I will delete them.

#14 ·
Sorry to hear that Tom. I hope your health improves. The snow geese are nearly upon us. I dont do much shotgunning, but there is a Lone pine in a friend's pasture that I at times sit under with my shotgun and drink my morning coffee. My brother clad me one morning and I set the cell phone and coffee aside for a moment. The phone was on speaker and he said he could hear the geese hit the ground. I have been old man, peaceful, not to strenuous hunting for about ten years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.