North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html

I know PETA members were all breast fed until they were 18, but what nutball thought of this one? What do you think the ben and jerry's rep was thinking when they wrote the response to PETA?

·
Administrator
19,886 Posts
Milk is linked to all those illnesses? Isn't statistics wonderful? Did you know that 100% of the people who eat dill pickles eventually die? Got to stay away from that dill stuff.

They will have to put someone down in the dairy isle to keep the lines moving. Also, bigger letters telling us what percentage of fat would help, because feeling the jugs will not tell you the nutrient content or lack there off. Also, we would need to do something about human predjudice. For example would some women think that milk from larger jugs would make them stupid while milk from tiny jugs would make them intelligent. Not to mention that if they are this stupid to begin with no milk is going to make them smart. Problems, problems.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Plainsman said:
Milk is linked to all those illnesses? Isn't statistics wonderful? Did you know that 100% of the people who eat dill pickles eventually die? Got to stay away from that dill stuff.

They will have to put someone down in the dairy isle to keep the lines moving. Also, bigger letters telling us what percentage of fat would help, because feeling the jugs will not tell you the nutrient content or lack there off. Also, we would need to do something about human predjudice. For example would some women think that milk from larger jugs would make them stupid while milk from tiny jugs would make them intelligent. Not to mention that if they are this stupid to begin with no milk is going to make them smart. Problems, problems.
Bruce,

Got to tell you that reading this is kind of errotic.... :oops: Jugg size and all you know....Kind of partial to that myself.

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
I have to laugh at PETA again for this. So instead of having dairy cows in the barn we should have women in there? We can go to auctions and buy the best women milkers? Yeah like that isn't degrading for women.

Plainsman are you serious about the dill pickles? How long do I have to live after I eat one?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Did anyone watch the video of the news story? The scary thing is people on there understood where PETA was coming from. Maybe I'm close-minded but I don't get where PETA is coming from. The thought if it makes me want to :puke: .

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Supply couldn't even come close to keeping up with demand. If you think milk is high priced now..............

If you ever saw a cow that hasn't been milked on time you'll understand what discomfort is to a cow.

The idea is udderly rediculous!!!! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
If cows must be pregnant to lactate, don't humans, also? I realize that that process only stops when the human child is no longer needing it, but wouldn't this force women to become pregnant in order to sell their breast milk for money, just as PETA said about cattle? What I get from this letter, in part, is 1) Do not eat in Switzerland and 2) let's start treating our women as cattle...???

·
Registered
643 Posts
Can you imagine a barn full of naked women with their heads in stanchions? Bait them with a little chocolate in the feeder behind the stanchion? An automatic gutter cleaner on the backside? Soap operas, Dr. Phil and Oprah on the barn TV? I'm sure many would need kick bars on them for milking and especially for breeding season. You could probably make a tidy little bonus during the breeding season with proper advertising!
I'm glad my ol lady doesn't read this website, or else I'd probably wake up with my heads in a stanchion! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.