North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a left handed rifle. open to prety much anything a .308 would be choice. let me know what you have. have a lever 30-30 northwestern i would be willing to put on the table if anyone wanted to trade/plus cash? thanks

· Registered
111 Posts
No .308, but I have something you might want to take a look at if you like varmint hunting or shooting little groups on paper. I have a .204 Savage model 12 varmint rifle set on a Choate "Ultimate Sniper" stock and topped with a BSA Panther 6.5-20x44 scope. I bought it and built it up for prairie dogs and coyote hunting for my son who is left handed. I am finding that our prairie dog hunting is more mobile than I thought, and the gun is a little heavy for the boy. I have the original stock as well.

I have over $750 into it, plus about 150 hand loaded rounds. I would entertain a reasonable offer or trade for something he can handle more readily.

Reply back if you want to talk. Thanks!

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi, My wife's family has a nice lefty for sale. It is in perfect shape. They take very good care of their guns. It is a Remington 700 BDL .270 Win. They are selling it without the scope but with the scope rings, the asking price is $540.00. We have it here in the Brainerd area if you are interested. Email us if you are interested, [email protected].

Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.