North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
goosebusters said:
I've stayed there a couple times, and I'm just field staff. I don't know how many times I have to go there to get promoted.
Probably gotta kiss more butts..

:D

Seriously though, it does violate forum rules..so it needs to go.

Please don't drop promotional urls (we do not allow sig file urls). Signing your name is fine, however commercialized posts or resume signatures will be edited. We tend to err on the side of caution to protect the integrity of the system by reducing flippant commercialized posts. Affiliate based URLs are not allowed anywhere on the system.

·
Registered
745 Posts
im waitin for a something real good for bl to say :wink:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Chris Hustad said:
:poke: :poke: :poke:

If anyone has any issues with a sig., just email me or one of the mods.

Thanks
Its not that I necessarily have a problem with it. I just can't figure out why guys are promoting a specific hunting area. First they post pics and do a fine job of not saying where they were... but now they come on here and let everyone know what hotel they were staying at.

I guess if they want to see even more people in that area, they are doing everything in their power to get them there.

Nice work fellas.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
blhunter3 said:
So I guess I should share some words of wisdom here too.

Pizza Ranch sucks. Pizza Hut is better.
probably the most false statement i have ever read in my life!!

the best pizza ranch ive ever ate at is in devils lake. We made a weekend hunting trip out there a few years ago and ate there 3 times in 3 days!!! yummy!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts