North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner

would you quite flaming on NON-RESIDENT

5K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  deacon 
Lazyass said:
my point is i spend alot of money to help the ducks out. you resident hunters do is b*tch about us well you don't own the f**king ducks so get over it.
Maybe you should take some of that money that you're spending on 'Helping Out The Ducks' and use it to go refill your medication. After reading that I have a picture of some dude sitting in front of his computer with a vain bulging out of his forehead about ready to have an aneurysm.

I'll be the first to admit that there has been a small amount of fun had at the NR's expense on here, by myself included. Which IMO has been done tongue-in-cheek and not vindictively. You are however right, it really isn't a matter of Res vs. Non-Res, but rather a matter of idiots vs. non-idiots so to speak. It's just that overwhelmingly in most cases there's out-of-state plates on the other car when stories of guys setting up too close, guys sky blasting, etc, are told. Not to say that there aren't residents who do this as well, just that in most cases the perpetrators have been NR's. If I have a North Dakotan set up too close to me I'll be sure to blast his *** as well on here but it hasn't happened yet this season. No one has ever said ALL NR's are this way, just that there seems to be quite a few. If you're not one of those types of hunters then why did you take offense? I'll readily admit that there are lots of extremely skilled NR hunters. I kind of thought those guys would relate to what has been talked about and get a laugh out of it as well.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many DU or Delta projects did you end up hunting while you were here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.