North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am 16 and i went on a hunt this morning in northern saskatchewan and before i left a misplaced my lisence so that was the first bad thing... so i just went out with some guys to do some calling and videoing... so this was all good right up until i went to get a bird that my dad had shot and i lost the guts out of my duck call!!!!! second bad thing and last but not least i was running for another bird when my goose call fell out of my lanyard and fell against a rock and the next thing i know "CCRRUUNNNCCHHH". shatterd my call i mean is this bad luck or wut.....

·
Registered
745 Posts
jhegg said:
Have you ever considered another sport?
LOL!!!!

That does really suck man! I dont know why you would lose your call off your lanyard unless it wasnt tied on by both loops of the lanyard?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
jhegg said:
Try bowling? :beer:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well im not going to complain anymore about not having a good hunt. Ya once they guts fell out of my goose call but its all good I go new ones. But How many birds did you guys get?
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Better luck next time.

·
Registered
843 Posts
PJ said:
jhegg said:
Try bowling? :beer:
Don't do it - I tore my hamstring bowling with my kids. I'd gladly trade a call to get my hamstring back to normal.

M.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Field Hunter said:
I knew a guy that had his camera ran over by a hunting buddy.
Yea, some butthead!!!!! :eyeroll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.