1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some girls like to kill stuff

Opening day landowner/youth hunt. Done by 7:14am

9-7 AM hunt

9-7 PM hunt. I went into town to grab snacks and water. saw these 3 kids in a wheat feild with a dove spinner. Walked out and asked if they wanted to kill geese with us. They accepted the invite and later admitted it was the best goose hunt they had ever been on.

9-8. from 1st dead bird to last dead bird was under 40 mins.

9-9

9-13 another quick one...

9-14 am hunt

9-14 pm hunt. Flock of 6 cacklers came in and we put them all to sleep.

9-15 More Cacklers!!

9-18

9-19

9-21

That is all....

·
Registered
745 Posts
Minnesota has a bunch of corn chopped already?? Nice looking hunts man! haha if i was them kids and some guy came adn asked me to go hunt geese with him i would for sure say yes! Whoever said getting in a vehicle with strangers is a bad thing :lol:

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
mshutt said:
Minnesota has a bunch of corn chopped already?? Nice looking hunts man! haha if i was them kids and some guy came adn asked me to go hunt geese with him i would for sure say yes! Whoever said getting in a vehicle with strangers is a bad thing :lol:

Next thing you know this picture is going to be of a hunting rig. Quit giving predators new ideas! And we know you're out there on the honker forum :cough: poke em :cough:

·
Registered
745 Posts
LOL!!!

Bloody you gonna try and keep this one around for a while? :p I'd definetly try to :wink:

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
USAlx50 said:

Next thing you know this picture is going to be of a hunting rig. Quit giving predators new ideas! And we know you're out there on the honker forum :cough: poke em :cough:
Trust me there is no candy in that van :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
745 Posts
how you noticed that i have no idea...but that is funny as hell! I was lookin at the pile of birds for that...and was like wtf is he talking about? Pretty funny lookin spread you got BBD :p must be the position they were in that attracted all the geese into the "kill hole"

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chuck Smith said:
*disclaimer* Avery guys please take a joke with the title of this thread. *Disclaimer*
Chuck is right.

DISCLIAMER:
To all the new guy's on the forum. I'm not actually an Avery hater. I use Avery products along with Final Approach, Big Foot, DSD, Kent, Remington, Flagman, Bill Saunders, Heartland, C&S, Out Law, Real Geese, Bolin, and Chevy. I love them all.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts