North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice win right out of the gates, didn't get to watch it as I was losing money at a DU Banquet....I heard they looked pretty good........

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Saturday's win against Dallas was fun to watch. They played well.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They really have skated well, except for that 3rd period collapse against the Rangers, they have looked very good, to bad the West is so loaded again..

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hard to believe a goaltender could make this much difference, they're making a good run for the playoffs and maybe we'll go aways this year....Go Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I will be watching. Will miss a couple games as my son has a turkey tag out west. Pulling for the Wild and Penguins.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
St. Louis will be tuff with 2 of their players returning from injuries , but the Wild have played well against them this year...Wild in 6 games !!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One down, 3 more wins to go in this series, played well last nite...

· Registered
7,636 Posts
They did play well....but in the 3rd period... Too much time in their own zone. They needed to be like the second period and spend it crashing the net. But was a great game to watch. I got nervous when the blues scored that last goal. I was envisioning last year all over... HAHA.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They played a great game last nite..........2 more wins to seal this series........I wonder if Steve Ott knows how big a douchbag moron he is.....

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
9manfan said:
They played a great game last nite..........2 more wins to seal this series........I wonder if Steve Ott knows how big a douchbag moron he is.....
Unfortunately those type of people don't realize what they are. The Blackhawks vs. Preditors game last night was a good one to watch. A very fast paced first OT. Went to bed after the first OT and glad I did since it lasted into a third.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Playoff Hockey has some of the most intense action ever, I didn't get the Blackhawks game but watching the highlights looked like one heck of a marathon game, it seems no matter where you place in the standings you have a chance to go far in the playoffs if your playing well.........Go Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ouch !!!!! that was a beating last nite.......Wild in 6 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Many people said the Wild didn't have it to take out the Blues and look where they are. Now the same are saying they don't have the speed to win over Chicago. Hope this trend continues.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I believe we have a great chance against Chicago, their goaltending has been up and down all year.....Go Wild !!!!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Not looking good!

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Longshot said:
Not looking good!
No it hasn't went well at all, have to score to win and were not doing that, I'm hoping they pull off what the LA Kings did last year, win 4 in a row after being down 3-0, one game at a time, I wont throw in the towel till it's done and over , but now there's no room for error.....

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Next year..................again

· Registered
7,636 Posts
Chicago looked good against the wild. The goalie was on. We played sloppy in the neutral zone which caused some easy goals or I should say... tough going for our goalie... one on ones, two on ones, etc. Yep... like I heard on the radio... Well next year we will run the table. We keep getting better each year.

Why do we have to say this for every professional team in MN.... LOL

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I guess it's next year....again..... :bop:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.