North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think fox and coyote are in the spot light here b/c theres is nothing more beautiful than seeing a prime one coming across snow covered country on a winter day. Personally for me the picture doesn't get better than that. I know someone on here has a quote that they like their fur long and silky or somethin to that effect, again thats the beauty they are refering to. Fox and coyote are kinda like beautiful women, they catch your eye and are fun chasin!

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
You can discuss the others. Its just that in North Dakota (hence the name NODAK outdoors), we don't have as many bobcat, lions, or bears as we have fox and coyotes. But go ahead and discuss them. We do have those animals in our state. And alot of ****!

We have a mtn lion season here and so far two have been shot. This is only the 3rd or 4th year we have had a season for them.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
well put WIdawg, here in Illinois, or when I lived in Wis. we don't have lions, or a Bobcat season that I am aware of. I have alot of pesty **** and some really stinky skunks that will die if given the chance.

Post away and I'm sure you will get responses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.