North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just seen on a hunting show the other night where they were using this whoopgrass for their blinds instead of taking the time to rake up some loose stubble on the ground. Do you guys think it is worth the $150 for the whoopgrass, does it look that good??

·
Registered
373 Posts
yea it looks good, but the BEST camo in the world is natural vegetation. Dean just got some whoopgrass. I would like it, but can find alot of other things to dump $150 on. If you can find cheap sources for raffia around go for it and make your own. You will probably want more than one color to cover a variety of fields.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Nothing persnal but I'd buy it only if you're ignorant or have money to burn! By a $5.00 plastic rake. There is ample stubble, even in the fields that were baled. The real thing matches the surrounding area and the farmers won't have to wonder what you left behind.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea the Whoop grass is costly but it is nice and saves a ton of time when you are setting up large spreads . I will take it that you where trying to make a joke calling some people ignorant fieldhunter just not really a good one but to each his own ! Now for you guys that like it and can under stand what it can do for you I myself would not buy it any longer you can get a product called Invisagrass form the guys at MoMarsh for thirty bucks less shipping a eight dollar flat soaker hose at the local garden center and five dollars worth of black zipties and that will make two real large kits . Not quite the same color but if you leave it out in the sun for four or five days it will get the job done :beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts