North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Press California.
Gov. Gavin Newson’s abortion council dropped a legislative bombshell. The group of policy makers intend not only to codify the killing of unborn children throughout all nine months of pregnancy but to decriminalize killing newborns days or weeks after birth.
This should be considered murder to the most decrepid mind. I read this and think of what happened to Israel when they sacrificed their children to Baal. America is nearing the end of its run in history. The soulless pseudo intellectuals have the pedal to the metal down hill.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
I saw Liz Wheeler do a talk on the topic of abortion for the whole 9 months. Yes I know some will say "LIZ WHEELER IS A RIGHT WING NUT".... she is to the far right but a nut... not just yet.

But this is a valid argument especially with what Plainsman just presented out of CA. Anyways... Her discussion was along the lines of Abortion is getting rid of something you dont want or something less valued, seen as a second class citizen, etc. Because one of the arguments for abortion is if in early testing the child has some condition, handicap, illness, etc. Well with allowing "abortion" after birth... will they now kill off handicap? why should we stop at birth... How about someone who is handicap and takes resources via social security or is a burden on parents, etc? Should we just go kill them? You know because that is why some people go with abortion as an option because the child will be too much stress or to hard on the would be parent. Either financial, mental, physical. As someone who has a twin brother who is handicap.... having a sibling or child that is handicap is a financial burden, mental burden, physical burden, etc. So what she was talking about is ON POINT.

Yes it is a far reach but it is on point. What abortion that late in the pregnancy is really getting rid of something you feel is undesirable. It should make people think.

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few years ago I was watching an interview of college women on a campus somewhere. They asked them how long after a baby is born is it reasonable to take its life. It was a group of about 15 women about age 21. They all agreed that any time before the age of awarness. When asked what that would be in age they all agreed right about five years old. Its confusing that today you can't spank a child as a tool to teach them right and wrong, but you can kill them if you decide you don't want them. We are indeed in that time when right has become wrong and wrong has become right.
Many women are no longer nurturers they are killers.

·
Super Moderator
8,505 Posts
"but you can kill them if you decide you don't want them." Please show me where the law says people can kill babies up to 5 years old?

I am personally opposed to abortions except in cases of incest, rape, or life of the mother. Those women should not have to go through that experience. Just putting the guy in jail does nothing for the innocent mother.

·
Registered
393 Posts
"but you can kill them if you decide you don't want them." Please show me where the law says people can kill babies up to 5 years old?

I am personally opposed to abortions except in cases of incest, rape, or life of the mother. Those women should not have to go through that experience. Just putting the guy in jail does nothing for the innocent mother.
Ken, Plainsman was referencing a college interview from several years ago that demonstrated the slippery slope from full term abortion to infanticide.
There have been several of these types of these interviews that I've seen. All resulted in the same result. The people participating in the interview supported terminating a baby's life because it's convenient. The conspiracy theorist in me says that is the end goal of abortion. The ability to terminate a life because it's convenient...
ie - elderly, sick, orphans, son or daughter because dad/mom left the other, etc...

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

There are two different things that I am taking about. It was young women's opinion about age of
awarness and euthanizing up to that age. The other is California will vote on a bill that would make it law that a mother coukd not be prosecuted for a child's death weeks after birth.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Ken,

This is my exact thought on abortion as well.

But to go to the bill in CA. A day or two after birth you can figure out if a child in handicap or has some birth defect. Then they are allowed to "kill" the baby. That isn't right.

I know of two kids (well they are young adults now) that were born with a heart defect. One was found out in the womb and the other after birth. Both are living good lives just hindered on what they can do physically sometimes. But both played sports and enjoy outdoor activities. The one big screw up was with covid. They didn't get the shots because of doctors advice because of their conditions. Then with that they were denied access to places (schooling in college was one) and stuff like that. Even though they should have been medically exempt. But that is another topic. But with the CA bill it would have allowed the parent to possibly not have these kids in their lives.

·
Super Moderator
8,505 Posts
I agree....I misunderstood the comment about killing kids up to 5 years old. California's law is wrong. But who makes the decision about when the fetus might or will not live?

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree....I misunderstood the comment about killing kids up to 5 years old. California's law is wrong. But who makes the decision about when the fetus might or will not live?
Most will live if no one kills them. I know thats not what you mean, but if it's alive and someone aborts it I guess that's the difference in civilized and uncivilized in my book, or Christian and pagan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts