North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

1.) If Obama wins the election and chooses the next couple of Supreme Court Justices how bad could/would it be?

2.) What if we lose Incorporation?

3.) What if we lose battle rifles (assault rifles)?

4.) Any other 2nd Amendment related topics?

·
Registered
154 Posts
ive heard from alot of people that he wants to put serious regulations on handguns as well as concealed carry. ive also herad from people in the gun industry that if he is elected there would quickly be a 25% increase in the price of all firearms as well as a minimum 2 week wait before you recieve your weapon for background checks. but of course this is all he said she said so take it for what its worth.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Hey Martin, don't fall for that crap the dems are trying to promote now that he is not as anti-gun as the NRA would have us believe. What little record he has clearly shows his disdain for the second amendment, and his running mate clearly explained Thursday how important it is to determine what's in a potential SCOTUS nominee's heart, so that should answer the question about the Court.

Also consider this. Hillary Clinton successfully illustrated SHE was actually gun-friendly...compared to him, so that should speak VOLUMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I guess the dems could argue that Hillary is lying, too. But I don't remember hearing of any threats to the media by the Obama camp concerning primary adds ran by Clinton explaining that difference in Pennsylvania........

.....but I could have just missed it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts