North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like the weather is really going to change up there, how are the farmers doing with there harvest??

·
Registered
117 Posts
very chilly forecast, ponds will be freezing it looks like almost for sure early into next week highs of mid 20's, add in only 12 percent of corn cut compared to the usual 70 some percent, 4-5 days of strong north winds... Will the ducks even bother to stick around I wonder? If I am driving to Arkansas from Canada and figure out that all of the food in the midwest isn't cooked yet, I am going to continue to the next restaurant especially since I can just glide there... I have very mixed thoughts, not to say my season is anywhere near over though...just my .02 i guess

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
9manfan said:
Sounds like the weather is really going to change up there, how are the farmers doing with there harvest??
Not good, to bad.

Most farmers have gotten Beats out, and started on Beans, then moved to corn as the beans and beats got wet, then they moved back to beans, now they sit on there thumbs.

Not a good year at all. Yeilds looked good. The corn we were harvesting was at like 19 so that isn't horrible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.