North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr Fuld, who has been testifying on the financial crisis before the US House Oversight Committee, was attacked on a Sunday shortly after it was announced that the banking giant was bankrupt.

Following rumours that the incident had occurred, Vicki Ward, a US journalist, said "two very senior sources - one incredibly senior source" had confirmed it to her. "He went to the gym after ... Lehman was announced as going under," she told CNBC. "He was on a treadmill with a heart monitor on. Someone was in the corner, pumping iron and he walked over and he knocked him out cold.

"And frankly after having watched [Mr Fuld's testimony to the committee], I'd have done the same too."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/fina ... s-gym.html

·
Registered
637 Posts
I always say that I have no problem with people who are paid based on how hard they are to replace. I never complain about athlete salaries because there's no replacing a Johann Santana, or an A-Rod. Where the wheels come off is people like Dick Fuld getting $37.5 Million/year to run a company into the ground... Any one of us could do that for a lot cheaper!

I'll bet whoever punched this guy loved the fact that Lehman was leveraged 30-to-1 when times were good... They were all pigs at the same trough.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts