North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Democrats press Army Corps to end general permitting for oil and gas projects (msn.com)

So if you dont think this "gas" price hikes are not the blame of our government... LOOK AT THIS.

So lets just recap....

1. Biden Admin did an EO to make electric vehicles on all federal fleets.
2. Biden Admin did an EO that made oil companies invest in "green" energy. (taking money away from drilling)
3. Biden Admin did an EO that is pushing auto makers to have EV's by a certain year (a car company stated they will lay off 8000 workers so they can invest into EV's which was forced on them)
4. Biden Admin did an EO that cut leasing and future expoloration on federal lands.
5. Biden Admin did an EO or inaction about renewing leases for oil companies.
6. Biden Admin has taken oil out of our reserves a couple of times.

I know I have missed a few more... please fill in if you can remember.

ALSO NOW THIS!!!! PEOPLE IT IS OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS THAT ARE CAUSING ALL OF THIS.

This goes along with our electric vehicle thread. Again I totally understand how EV's will be the future. BUT WE NEED THEM TO BE BETTER than they are right now. We need the infrastructure to handle the draw on power that they will cause. I mean states and cities now are having power outages because of AC units. Add in that people will be charging EV's on top of it.

Our elected officials are taking the wrong approach on this in a huge way.

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
China Joe and China Hunter perhaps get a 10% kickback on batteries. I forget where I read there is 500 billion barrels of oil under the Rocky Mountains. You don't have to drill from the peaks as liberals would imagine, it's accessible from the valleys and slant drilling. We have more oil than anyone and don't need to go electric for hundreds of years or more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts