North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help I am trying to find the list on who voted how for bill 1307 I am not having any luck ? We have a Leg. forum on Sat > Thanks for the help

·
Registered
75 Posts
HB 1307: A BILL for an Act to amend and reenact section 20.1-03-07.1 of the North Dakota Century Code, relating to limitations on nonresident waterfowl hunting license and reduced fee incentives.

ROLL CALL
The question being on the final passage of the amended bill, which has been read, and hascommittee recommendation of DO PASS, the roll was called and there were 39 YEAS, 54 NAYS, 0 EXCUSED, 1 ABSENT AND NOT VOTING.

YEAS: Berg; Boe; Boehning; Boucher; Brusegaard; DeKrey; Devlin; Froelich; Froseth; Galvin; Gulleson; Haas; Headland; Hunskor; Johnson, D.; Johnson, N.; Klein, F.; Klein, M.; Kreidt; Nelson; Nicholas; Niemeier; Norland; Nottestad; Onstad; Price; Ruby; Sandvig; Schmidt; Severson; Svedjan; Thorpe; Tieman; Timm; Uglem; Warner; Weisz; Wikenheiser; Speaker Wentz

NAYS: Aarsvold; Amerman; Bellew; Belter; Bernstein; Carlisle; Carlson; Clark; Delmore; Delzer; Dosch; Drovdal; Eckre; Ekstrom; Glassheim; Grande; Grosz; Hanson; Hawken; Herbel; Iverson; Kasper; Keiser; Kelsch, R.; Kelsh, S.; Kempenich; Kerzman; Kingsbury; Klemin; Koppelman; Kretschmar; Kroeber; Maragos; Martinson; Meier; Metcalf; Monson; Pietsch; Pollert; Porter; Potter; Rennerfeldt; Sitte; Skarphol; Solberg; Thoreson; Wald; Warnke; Weiler; Wieland; Williams; Winrich; Wrangham; Zaiser

ABSENT AND NOT VOTING: Mueller
Engrossed HB 1307 lost.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dan, I haven't been pheasant hunting in a few years so I think you'd beat me to the punch. Maybe I'll go again this year. My fiancee is from Flasher so I have access to a lot of excellent pheasant ground.

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
SD, roots and waterfowl access in Maddock, fiance' with pheasant access around Flasher and moving back to GF. You're on a roll, brother. I'd go buy a lottery ticket if I was you! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts