North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS this will reach more members than just the politics forum, it is appropriate here. Get out and vote. I don't care which way you vote for any one ideology, party, or issue, but vote. In this participatory democracy, this is the one chance you get to participate. For those who don't vote, for whatever reason, if you don't vote, don't ***** about the result. You have your chance.

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Great idea!

Check this out !

http://thepage.time.com/2008/10/31/oh-the-waiting/

The Lines today to Vote in Atlanta is currently being reported to be EIGHT TO TEN HOURS long, on the last day of early voting...

Click above for incredible footage of the 8-10 hour-long line.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
For those who don't vote, for whatever reason, if you don't vote, don't b#tch about the result.
I've heard this before, and theres something I don't understand. If you hate them both your going to be b!tching either way, so whats the difference? :huh:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
huntingdude16 said:
For those who don't vote, for whatever reason, if you don't vote, don't b#tch about the result.
I've heard this before, and theres something I don't understand. If you hate them both your going to be b!tching either way, so whats the difference? :huh:
Theres always that little "write in line".. :wink:

You lose your right to *****, if you don't vote .. :lol:

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
I would say if you haven't paid attention yet don't vote. You would be dangerous to our freedom. I get a kick out of these adds that say it doesn't matter how you vote, just vote. Castro could get elected that way. If you don't know what your doing stay home.
Oh, and don't vote early. The guy with the most to hide always wants you to vote early, and preferably ignorant, just keep that in mind. :D Just think about that for a minute. What does voting early accomplish other than not give you a chance to change your mind the last few days? What?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts