North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for those of us suspicious of Palin before, we now have this in the recent news. In case many of you haven't seen it yet, this blog is getting a lot of play recently.

It is hosted by an ultra conservative commentator, and makes a guy wonder! Read on!

The No. 2 question I get in my on-going media tour is: "So who will you vote for Nov. 4 for president?"

Today, I am pleased to announce my write-in choice - drum roll, please.

My vote for president this year is for … Sarah Palin.

Think about it.

McCain is going to win.

I predict he will win bigger than practically anyone imagines.

Barack Obama is self-destructing faster and more dramatically than the assignment messages on "Mission Impossible."

He's toast.
You know come to think of it... I think John McCain's just too...liberal for me.

We clearly need Sarah in the White House, and I think the best way to show John McCain that we want her to take a huge role in his presidency is to get all of us conservatives to write her in.

I mean, c'mon! There's no way the election's going to be close! So I'm going to make my vote matter by writing Sarah in for president."

A write-in vote for Sarah is a vote for America!

:thumb:

You aren't worried are you? It will be a LANDSLIDE for McCain! Let's all join his cause and write her in!

;)

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Well big ears Ross Perot put Clinton in the White House and Palin could put Obama in the White House if we fell for that one. It is amusing though, because I think your starting to sweat pretty heavily.
Like you said Ryan wait for the debate. I smell blood in the water. I think my girl is going to eat both your boys for lunch. :D

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plainsman said:
Well big ears Ross Perot put Clinton in the White House and Palin could put Obama in the White House if we fell for that one.

It is amusing though, because I think your starting to sweat pretty heavily.

Like you said Ryan wait for the debate. I smell blood in the water. I think my girl is going to eat both your boys for lunch. :D
:lol:

Hey this is from a right wing blog! Don't blame the messenger! He is confident of McCain's chances. Aren't you? Why worry?

I'm not worried ;)

Yeah I can't wait for the debates either! Too bad I won't be in Jamestown during that time! I'd come over for some popcorn and beverages and we could have a good time debating their talking points!

:beer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.