North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
If AP had been there he would have whipped their ....... oh wait that's why he didn't play! :poke:

OK, bad taste, but still funny.

· Registered
7,636 Posts
9man.... I could see them trading him not just dumping him. Try to get something because he still has value. ray rice has been on the decline the pass couple of years... IMO.

Here is something I heard this weekend while coaching youth football. One of the dad's made this comment....

This is all in a bid for Dallas to get AP. Jerry Jones paid the mother to make public the photos all in a bid for the Vikings to drop AP and Dallas can swoop up to get him! Then pay off the mother and state to drop the charges. HAHA.

The father who is a Cowboys fan admitted Jerry Jones would do anything to get AP but isn't smart enough to do an elaborate plan like this. HAHA.

Also I still stand by my prediction of 11-5 or 10-6 season. They just need to get through the next 3 games.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Chuck Smith said:
9man....
Here is something I heard this weekend while coaching youth football. One of the dad's made this comment....

This is all in a bid for Dallas to get AP. Jerry Jones paid the mother to make public the photos all in a bid for the Vikings to drop AP and Dallas can swoop up to get him! Then pay off the mother and state to drop the charges. HAHA..
I actually thought of that this weekend when we talking about AP at the trap shoot on Sunday( Jerry Jones involved)...haha.... I still think we could be 10-6 although 9-7 seems more realistic at this point, a loss sometimes helps a team, thats where I'm putting this loss , and the way teams are getting beat 9-7 might make the playoffs in the NFC......Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
speckline said:
Queens look like they finally ended up in a stadium fitting their quality of play :lol: :poke: :laugh:
What's wrong with the NEW gopher's stadium?Compared to what's in Wisconsin?

They must have watched the Pukers last week in Seattle. :bop: :: :poke: :rollin:

· Registered
451 Posts
KEN W said:
speckline said:
Queens look like they finally ended up in a stadium fitting their quality of play :lol: :poke: :laugh:

They must have watched the Pukers last week in Seattle. :bop: :: :poke: :rollin:
It fits the college level ball the queens play.
There is no comparison to Camp Randall or Lambeau!! :beer:

Seattle has GB's number for sure :oops: I really thought that game would be closer. Then Seattle goes to San Diego and lays an egg. Go figure.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
.........and the saga continues, now I stand by my first response on AP, he will never play a down for the Vikes again, they might as well get Bridgewater in there now because it's not looking good for the Queens this year ........................... :bop: .......

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
speckline said:
KEN W said:
speckline said:

It fits the college level ball the queens play.
There is no comparison to Camp Randall or Lambeau!! :beer:

Seattle has GB's number for sure :oops: I really thought that game would be closer. Then Seattle goes to San Diego and lays an egg. Go figure.
And there will also be no comparison when the Vikes move into their new stadium in 2 years. :beer:

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Boy, this season has turned in a hurry, Peterson gone, Cassel out for year, Rudholf gone 6-8 weeks, might be lucky to win 6 games now.............at least the Pukers are losing also..... :beer: ......

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
9manfan said:
Boy, this season has turned in a hurry, Peterson gone, Cassel out for year, Rudholf gone 6-8 weeks, might be lucky to win 6 games now.............at least the Pukers are losing also..... :beer: ......
Yeah.....the Pukers defense sucks,their offensive line has holes,and except for Jordy Nelson,Rogers doesn't have anyone to throw the ball to. :beer: :beer:

· Registered
7,636 Posts
I am still standing by my 10-6 or 11-5.

The division is going to beat each other up. There is no led team in the division that is looking to run away with it.

I didn't get to watch the game last Sunday but Teddy looked good as it sounded on the radio. But now he has an ankle sprain. which could bug him all year or go away. We have Ponder as a back up.... :roll: But you never know what will come about it. This weeks game against the Packers will be a test. So get those chicken wings ready and your favorite flavor of beverage and sit back and enjoy.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I thought Bridgewater looked very poised for a first year QB, threw some really nice passes downfield, only ran on last resort, I believe the Vikes may have found a franchise QB, I know it's only one start, but he sure looked good....

Sure would be nice to win in Pukerville this week.....Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
451 Posts
Rodger to Cobb = Lambeau leap,
Rodger to Nelson = Lambeau leap
Ponder to Peppers = Lambeau leap
Rodger to Adams = Lambeau leap
Rodger hand off to Lacy = Lambeau leap,
Rodger hand off to Lacy = Lambeau leap
:beer: :rock: :peace:

Ponder Td :sniper:

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
With some of the players we were missing and then when Bridgewater was ruled out, I knew we had zero chance, Ponder looked terrible again, but the O-line was just as bad, in fact the whole team looked terrible....next week Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
Pound your chest Speck.....try winning w/o your
first and second team QB
Your best Linebacker
Your best offensive lineman
Your best RB
Your best receiver

Take those guys off the field and then brag if you win.

· Registered
7,636 Posts
I will admit. The packers killed the Vikings.

Speck you can brag all you want. It was a horrible game to watch as a Viking fan. Ponder showed why he will never start as a Qb again. He was missing WR, had happy feet, was making late reads, etc.

I won't make excuses that we didn't have starters or our whole team. Because these guys are Professionals and should perform at a high level.

The vikes got man handled... period.

But look at it like this.... Only 1 game separates the whole division. I wouldn't get too cocky whom every your team is in the NFC North. :beer:

· Registered
451 Posts
Ken, Last year Packers.
Injured Rodgers, Matthews, Bulaga, Lacy, Finley, Nelson missed many games. Packers injuries were near the league leading last year. I guess that is the Pack's

first and second team QB
Your best Linebacker
Your best offensive lineman
Your best RB
Your best receiver

And yet the Pack still made the playoffs last year. :wink:

Time will tell who will win the NFC north. Nobody seems to want it yet! :beer:

· Registered
1,710 Posts
Chuck Smith said:
I am still standing by my 10-6 or 11-5.

The division is going to beat each other up. There is no led team in the division that is looking to run away with it.

I didn't get to watch the game last Sunday but Teddy looked good as it sounded on the radio. But now he has an ankle sprain. which could bug him all year or go away. We have Ponder as a back up.... :roll: But you never know what will come about it. This weeks game against the Packers will be a test. So get those chicken wings ready and your favorite flavor of beverage and sit back and enjoy.
I think 5-11 is more likely at this point.

· Registered
7,636 Posts
SD... I am still holding out hope for a 10-6 season. I am not losing my faith. I am hoping that Zimmerman calling out the team in the press conference makes a difference and makes them look into the mirror. So if they are true professionals they will step up their game. I am also glad I was pheasant hunting instead of watching that awful game on sunday as well. :beer: :beer:

But now I will be glued to my couch unless I feel the need to be in the bow stand from 12-3. HAHA.

Still holding out hope. GO VIKINGS.

· Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Lions game proved how good a defense they have and the Atlanta game proved how horrible their defense was, still didn't think we would get beat up that bad, I'm holding onto my prediction of 9-7, maybe even 8-8 now would be OK, too many holes yet.....

· Registered
7,636 Posts
Well can barely hold onto my 11-5 season.... but it is looking less and less each day... (need to run the table :eyeroll: :eyeroll: ) And my 10-6 season is also looking as it will go down the tubes too. But I am still holding out. The defense played a little better yesterday (until the end). But still too many mistakes for this team. I am still holding out for a 10-6 season for the Vikings.

Packers are starting to roll which is scary but it is still the black and blue division so only time will tell. Lions are looking good as well with out their main weapon (Megatron!!). So when he gets healthy will they go away from what has them winning now or keep the course and mix him in?? Bears.... well they looked horrible but are still a scary team. They will be right there with the Lions and Packers come the end of the season.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.