North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now the discussion is a "vaccine passport" type thing in the USA and EU. This is mainly getting pushed by liberals.

Now here is some things to think about.

- They dont want you to show ID to vote but you need to show vaccination to travel
- They want to making it more strict to purchase a fire arm than it is to vote
- They dont seem concerned about illegals without passports or "vaccinations"... but want citizens to have these passports.

Then the kicker that I like to bring up since all you hear from the extreme liberals (not people on this site so much) but REPUBLICANS ARE NAZI's..... Well.... see the picture i attached...

Like I have stated... .the political party that looks more like the German Nazi's isn't the republicans... :poke: But again... this is the extremists on the left... they match the extremists on the right... :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also a side note on the whole "vaccine passport" stuff....

Wouldn't this violate some HIPPA laws? Think about it. :beer:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
There are specific exceptions in the law for public health, when a disclosure is federally required and other reasons that may specifically relate back to this. Also during a declared public health emergency hipaa is extremely narrowed and allows a lot more disclosure.

I can see this specifically for foreign travel but may be required for large venue events in some states.

It will most likely just create a market for fraudulent vaccine records.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can also see it for international travel. But domestic not so much. Because where does it end? Remember there are laws that are specifically made to not discriminate against medical type conditions.

What I am getting at is we are GOING BACKWARDS if they make this into a law with discrimination. Because now can you say... If you have cancer I dont want you at this venue? If you have AIDS/HIV we dont want you at this venue? If you have the medical disability we dont want you at this venue? If you have a mental disability we dont want you at this venue? Or.... you have to show me your medical history to get into this venue? You dont have the measals vaccine... dont come in? you dont have HPV vaccine... dont come in?

I know I am being extreme but you see what this is doing.... it is going BACKWARDS.

Also during a declared public health emergency hipaa is extremely narrowed and allows a lot more disclosure.
So you are saying that the "emergency powers" will now be a full time thing?

Now what will this do to other immunizations... meassals? HPV?, the regular flu vaccination? etc. Also remember the phrase... My body my right? Also before anyone goes off and says... Abortion can't hurt others around them.... WRONG... first off it actually terminates a life. Second emotional, mental, and possibly physical health of everyone involved.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also to touch base back on this whole "vaccine passport" and who is pushing for it....

Don't you think you would want to stop illegal immigration? People coming across the borders without vaccinations? :poke: :poke:

YOu would want them to stop in another country until you can "veitt" them to make sure they are vaccinated or you give them the doses before they enter?

Also about the same people "pushing for this" are the people who say ID'ing someone to see if they are who they say they are when it comes to voting is ILLEGAL.... yet they want you to make sure you are vaccinated to go to a movie theatre.

Like I said.... does it make sense????

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is another twist about the "vaccine passport"....

Isn't it "documented" that the inner city or "black communities" are not getting the vaccine as fast as other communities?

Isn't it "documented" that minorities are not getting the vaccine as quickly?

***** The reason why I am saying this is because there has been articles that the distribution has been "racist" some how

So if you are going to "require" a vaccine passport of sorts.... isn't that being RACIST???

Yes let all of this sink in. The media has been saying the vaccine isn't getting to minorities... the media has been saying that minorities are not taking the vaccine.... the media is saying all of this is "racist" with the vaccine distribution.....or how the virus is hitting "minorities" harder or what ever.... now they want a passport to prove you gotten the vaccine. So......

Will this cause more "racism" out there or the illusion of "racism" because somewhere a person of color will get denied admission to something because of the "vaccine passport" and they will scream racism when it was the fact about the passport is why.

If they do make a "vaccine passport" into a law or something.... you mark my word you will see in about a months time articles about "racism" because a person of color didn't get allowed to do something because they didn't have the passport. :bop:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I guess that would make not carrying ID and claiming you are an illegal a "free pass" . I might have to burn my Drivers license...

·
Administrator
19,676 Posts
I would perhaps be ok with the passport if it wasn't proposed by scheming, lying, communists. I fear it may the precursor of a more extreme identification that is required or you can't buy or sell.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is my thing..... if another country wants to do it when they allow visitors... FINE IT IS THAT COUNTRYS RIGHTS.

BUT NOT IN THE USA.... where we value citizens rights. This is a direct violation of civil rights which were fought hard for. It is a violation of freedoms. Remember schools and other place are allowing children into schools who are "not vaccinated"... because it is the "right" of the parents to know what is good for their childs health..... but now some of those same people are screaming... WE NEED VACCINATION PASSPORTS.... does that make sense??? They fight for the parent who doesn't want to vaccinate their child because of "rights"... but now want everyone to be vaccinated to move about in the country?? This is the craziness of our elected officials and media.

Again.... lets let illegal immigrants into the country....and RELEASE THEM... but lets not care if they have COVID or have had the vaccination... or even hold them for a month so they can get vaccinated.... NOPE WE MUST LET THEM IN.... but then in the same breath they will say... VACCINE PASSPORTS are a must. How does that make any sense???

What we are seeing and reading about this whole pandemic is straight hypocrisy. You as a citizen "can't" do things... yet we need to let people in our country? You as a citizen MUST get vaccinated... but lets let people into our country who are not.... YOu as a citizen cant go about your daily life.... but yet us elected officals can do what ever we want. You as a citizen must live in "FEAR" and do what we say.... but dont watch me travel around the country, go out to eat, visit my family, go on vacations, etc. PEOPLE WAKE UP... .our elected officals are not working for the people anymore. YES THIS IS ALL OF THEM.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sd...... you can object to that if you want in some states.... and your child is admitted into school.

https://vaccines.procon.org/state-by-st ... dergarten/

YOu see that is what I am getting at.

Also here is something to think about....

If a Vaccine Passport become the norm. So when you come to vote can they ask you for that vaccination passport? Then ask you for ID to make sure that it is you who really is vaccinated? Or even asking for the Vaccine Passport could be deemed as "voter supression".

Think about it.

edit:
on a side note the MMR shots have been developed over the years and not done in this time. They are not synthetic (I believe) like these shots. Also MMR has more of a "death toll" than COVID....ie: is more deadly. :bop:

Remember COVID has over a 98% survival rate.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
And you could elect to not go anywhere requiring a vaccine passport too. Some state no longer allow religious or personal exemptions due to measles outbreaks.

I am thinking it will logistically be a nightmare except for travel (proof to buy a plane ticket), crossing borders and major events (proof to buy a ticket electronically) so basically no tickets at the door.

It will probably spur a black market on fake vaccine records.

2% would be potentially 6 million us citizens. So is 98% acceptable.

And measles fatality rate is somewhere between 1 in 4000 to 10,000. Way less than COVID.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And measles fatality rate is somewhere between 1 in 4000 to 10,000. Way less than COVID.
NOT AT THE TIME OF THE REGULATIONS WHEN REGAURDING SCHOOLS!!!!

Also we dont have the total numbers yet on Covid.... Do I need to state this again.... THE CDC DOESN"T HAVE EXACT NUMBERS YET ON ACTUAL CAUSES OF DEATH WITH COVID.... so the 98% survival rate could change either up or down. Most "covid" deaths people have some other condition....ie: cancer, heart issues, lung issues, etc. Covid isn't the only cause. So the CDC needs to go thru all the data.

So to say... passport cards is jumping the shark so to speak. We need more data.

Also lets look at it like this.... isn't the vaccination card opening the door for discrimination???

Like I have mentioned and per media reports....ie: people of color are not getting vaccinated as quickly. So will this discriminate against them from going to places? Will it open the door for actual racists to use "vaccination" as an excuse now.

Also with the "vaccination" passport... it is the federal goverment saying how you should run your business. It is infringing on your rights.

Let me put it this way... the goverment can come into any business that is licensed or regulated by the state/feds (which 90% all require licensing or some sort) and tell you that you can't let people in your door unless the fit these guidelines...ie: vaccination passports. Then if you dont... they take away your licensing. Think liquor licenses, food service licenses/permits, think contractors have licenses, real estate professionals, insurance professionals, USDA butchers, food prep or sales, etc. All regulated by the state/feds. So if you don't "comply" your license is at risk. THINK ABOUT IT. Then like I mentioned with HIPAA..... how can you ask these things?

SD... you never mentioned or touch on... So emergency powers will be now "forever"???? Or how much longer should they be allowed??? Because once emergency is over should this "passport" be terminated???

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
actually that would be quite ironic. the democrats who are pushing such a law would be the first ones crying voter suppression because poor minorities would be the most likely victims Actually this would be a prime opportunity to get voters registered.
vaccinate and register at the same time...

The secondary problem becomes … what if you are vaccinated for the wrong strain ?????

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The secondary problem becomes … what if you are vaccinated for the wrong strain
Correct.... there is something like 4 "waves" or variants out there already. THIS IS A VIRUS IT MUTATES.... that is what viruses do!! The common flu mutates every year. But will this be to keep them more in "control" of the people??

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also want to it make clear....

This thread isn't about getting the vaccine or not getting the vaccine. It is about the over reaching of the goverment saying you need to PROVE you got the vaccine to go about your daily life INSIDE OF THE USA. That is what this is about.

It is about how some politicians think you need to "prove" you were vaccinated is more important than proving who you are in order to VOTE. It is that in one breathe they scream... Rights and the next say you shouldn't be able to enjoy your normal life unless you have a vaccine passport to travel and go out in the USA.

They scream it is supression if you ask for ID but yet it isn't suppression when you ask to show that you are vaccinated....btw how will they know it is really your vaccination card unless they ask for ID.

I am showing the hypocrisy that is rampant in our country and it has got to stop!! Showing you how stupid some of the stuff that is happening in our country.

If you feel you need to have the vaccine go and do it. If you don't think you need it... well that is your choice.

·
Administrator
19,676 Posts
southdakbearfan said:
I am assuming you all have or had issues with providing vaccination records for your children to attend school or college?
That was before the democrats escaped the asylum.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Not saying the vaccine is the way to go or not, just saying it's not unprecedented or even out of the ordinary.

Measles fatality at it's peak, 1 in 500 to 1000. 1/500=.002 or 0.2% - as treatments have gotten better the fatality rate has no doubt dropped. MMR is still a required vaccine, except for objections in some states, for school/college.

COVID19 fatality rate current - is about 1.5% or 7.5 times higher than measles at it's peak. Even if you believe twice as many people have been infected (which is very possible) its still almost 4 times higher mortality rate than measles.

Now measles, according to the data, is about 3 times more infectious a disease that COVID19, so that also factors in. But COVID19 is about twice as infectious as the flu.

As far as vaccine development timelines. mRNA vaccine development was specifically developed or created (due to G. W. Bush pushing for investment into it's creation) to vastly increase the speed of vaccine development for these exact type of pandemics. It has been under development for almost 15 years. mRNA vaccines are also very easily modified for differing strains as well, but initial results vs all strains show almost 100% effective against preventing hospitalization.

60 years ago, yes it took years to develop/test a safe vaccine. Cars made 7 miles to the gallon, everyone shot lead shot, 50 percent of the population smoked, the AR15 was still new, cell phones didn't exist and computers were the size of a car too. Times change, technology develops, timelines are shortened due to those advances in science/tech/medicine. 50 years from now it will probably take a day to process a vaccine for anything or humans may have nanotech immune enhancement.

As far as what we don't know, of course we don't know. It's all going off the best data currently available. You can call it a SWAG, scientific wild *** guess, but I guess I feel a lot more comfortable about going off the SWAG of some of the best and brightest scientists and doctors in the world vs everyone's feelings.

As far as the passport, I could give a **** less. I have had COVID and just got my 2nd shot today. My wife gets her 2nd next week, my daughters already have both and my son will get it when he can. If I need to carry a card to get back to normal so be it. It's much ado about nothing to me.

·
Administrator
19,676 Posts
SDBearfan no one is argueing about the advantages of modern medicine and vaccines. The problem I have is the way the democrats politicize everything and are using the covid virus to control people. They are only successful at this if society is complacent. For example
As far as the passport, I could give a &$#* less.
I wonder about the Jews in WWII Germany. I suppose the first ones not knowing what was happening were compliant and led away like a sheep to slaughter. We know that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are tied in tight with China. Anyone with two brain cells understands that China is our enemy and wants to be the only world super power. We know they work on biological warfare. We know their number one lab is Wuhan. For years children's toys from China have had things like lead in them, even chew toys for babies. I remember that in the news and China played stupid.

Now combine that with statements from guys like Bill Gates who said we may have to consider forced vaccine sterilization on the world. It would appear that give a man a lot of money and he losses respect for fellow humans.

One reality is the democrats used the virus for an excuse for mail in voting. Now they come up with HR1 which violates states rights and makes permanent an open door to election fraud, and I think that's their intent. Illegal aliens can vote, and if caught are unpunished. Felons can vote even while in prison. No one can be asked for an ID to vote. You need an ID in a bar, to cash a check, to drive a car, etc but not to vote which could be the greatest national security threat we face. Why - control, and that's why they want a vaccine passport. We can question, or we can be sheep, and those that feel superior can even mock the prudent.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SD....

You still haven't touched on the whole... Emergency orders?

So will these "passports" be a norm or only during executive orders?

What is the next thing they make you put on the passport? HIPAA laws? Civil rights possibly getting violated?... etc.

Also you talk about "the flu".... the numbers of people who got this flu this year dropped over half..... why is that?? Is it because we dont have the correct data yet about COVID.... is it because the media, our elected officals and everyone is politizing it? How about the WHO report that just came out.... SAYING WUHAN and CHINA had nothing to do with the outbreak.... REALLY???? Much of this isn't passing the smell test for me. But I also recognize that we need more time to get all the data and facts straight. But with political leaders of the world getting in the way we might never know those numbers.

BTW.... I saw an article where they talked about a 4 wave.... just wait in less than a month there will be a 5th, 6th, etc waves.....But you noticed Tex got rid of mandates and opened up.... and cases are dropping dispite the influx of illegals who are coming across the border with COVID.

It is crazy what all of these elected officals are doing just to hold onto power.

I am betting that in MN Gov Walz will keep his powers until after the Chauvin Trial.... he wants to try to keep some control.... especially so far it isn't looking good to get the "murder" charge against him or the others involved. But that is another thread. :bop:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts