North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biden vaccine mandates causing another pandemic: hospital staff shortages | Just The News

I put this in another thread. But please read this. It shows you what hospitals will be dealing with.

It isn't just nurses/doctors.... it goes down to janitorial, food service, cleaning crews, laundry, etc. CARE IS GOING DOWN!! All of this during a "PANDEMIC".... you think people in DC are thinking of the common people when they did this??? NO THEY DIDNT!!!

Please read this article.

Send this to anyone and everyone.

I mentioned that people pushing for a "national healthcare" type thing... .look what could happen. A paper pusher in DC could make a "mandate" and completely shut places down!! You think that is a good idea?

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is something I have been saying all along. With the "mandate"... wait until the Unions start to speak up and you will see the "truth" behind this all and why it is POLITICAL BS....

Right now Gov. Newsome is asking a court of appeals to REMOVE the mandate for a union. YOu know that union donated $1.75 Million to him.

Funny how that works.

Again.. this whole thing shouldn't have been political at all. But each side made it that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts