North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got several phone calls last night on this before I had even made my mind up what was for sale myself, I was going to put it on ebay but I let you guys have first chance.

8.5 X 5 by 5 foot high Black & Silver Enclosed Trailor, has large single door in back and also side door, has white spoked wheels, bearing buddys, interior light, decoy setup light in back that runs off your pickup lights, also rug on floor and mud flaps, pulls like a dream and is like new, 2003 model, has very few miles on it. Sharp Unit !!!!

24 GHG FFD Canada Deeks, mostly feeders, maybe 2 lookers and 5 actives, fixed based and motion bases

12 GHG FFD OS Canada Sleepers

2 GHG FFD Canada Resters with retractabase

6 GHG FB PG Snows/Blues, 3 of each

3 GHG FB PG Specks

4 Bigfoot Canada Feeders, new 2 weeks ago

4 Final Approuch Canada feeders- newly airbrushed

3 Flambeau Judge Canadas- newly airbrushed and new designed bases

1 Dakota Active Canada

6 Final Approuch Mallards with feet, revamped to work with GHG stands, reairbrushed so they look like Mallards....lol

1 Avery Finisher blind- Mossey oak camo I guess they call it

All in all this stuff would total 3500.00 new, all the FFD deeks have been stored in single slot bags [FREE]and are 2 years old, some were bought last fall and have only been in the field a few times, the blind is 2 years old also, the sleepers were new last fall, the Mallards as well.....I have been upgrading to FFD but just don't have the time anymore to Goose hunt that much........2500.00 takes it all..........MOST be Picked up in Cando ND, NW of Devils Lake 35 miles ....Most everything is like new, I will have pic available later...... email me at [email protected]

thanks Jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.