North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,026 Posts
You are a true closet Viking fanatic, I know it!!!!!

How did the Ponies do this weekend??? Hopefully better than last!!!! :roll:

· Registered
5,026 Posts
They are who we thought they were
Might be my favorite blow up of all time......That and Jim Moras....."Playoffs"!!!!

· Super Moderator
8,784 Posts
I would think that the organization as a whole has been under achieving for so long. Something needs to change. This year can go one of two ways right now. Play for the 1 round pick or play to contend. If the keep Chilly the get the 1 overall pick. If they dump he now they might be able to contend but more then likely get a good draft position.

By the way I hate the Vikes. Go Broncos

· Registered
1,967 Posts
That just made 0 sense........also, at no point would the vikes fall so far as to get the #1 overall pick. You do realize the lions and rams are in the league still right?

I just got off the phone with the Common Man as well and we decided that the vikes are just a play or two away from being 4-0.

· Super Moderator
8,784 Posts
Sorry I jsut rerad my post. I was thinking faster then I could type.

The Vikes, need to change something, because they are always underachieving. I know that all teams go through high and lows, but the Vikes are stuck in a low and cannot get out. Something needs to change, I persoanlly think is the coaching staff. They need to get a young, energtic coach. And some younger guys on the coaching staff.

· Registered
7,634 Posts
870.....you are 100% correct. They were only a couple of plays from being 3-1. If our great investment at TE could have caught the ball in two games (packers and Indy). Those are two more wins. The titans game they pretty much handed it to us. That was a loss because we got beat by a better team.

But with all the other firings that have happened. Chilly is next in line. If you like it or not. He has all the tools to have a good year. He also was given a gift this year by playing in the NFC central. Look at the teams around. We still have a great shot at winning the division and we are 1-3.

· Registered
955 Posts
I would think that the organization as a whole has been under achieving for so long. Something needs to change. This year can go one of two ways right now. Play for the 1 round pick or play to contend. If the keep Chilly the get the 1 overall pick. If they dump he now they might be able to contend but more then likely get a good draft position.
Once again put down the pipe before you type...

· Super Moderator
8,784 Posts
Im sorry, I just typed slower then I thought and by the time I realized it someone else had posted so I couldn't delete my post. I will just stay outta the sports threads then.

· Registered
2,162 Posts
woodpecker said:
Jake got drunk
Alan got Tazered
Charlie got laid! (that chick was smokin hot)

Not a total loss of good television last night!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree! When I opened this thread I actually thought it was about the show. I love two and a half men!

· Registered
5,026 Posts
Y-A-W-N...............ANother boring Vikings win............................I knew all along that they would pull it out in the end!!!! :wink: :roll: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.