North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two twelve week old black lab females. Dam is a great water and upland dog and gets about 70 days afield per year. Well balanced dog with great confirmation and drive. She's a real athlete that most people think is a male due to her confirmation. Dam is heavily color factored and has Riparian Roughrider background. Both sire and dam weigh about 74 lbs.

Sire is phenomenal water dog. Sire's sire is the 2007 Flush-to-Shoot national champion and the dam is the 2007 third place Flush-to-Shoot. Sire's pedigree contains Lean Mac, Dewey Drake, Aces High, Riparian Roughrider, Hilltop Hayseed, and Fast Willie. All of these dogs are AFC/NFC and there are many Master Hunter and Junior Hunters on pedigree. Both dogs are OFA certified on hips only.

One pup was for spoken for and the deal fell through while the other I was considering starting but have decided to sell and wait on the next breeding. Reduced price to $400.00. Have pictures available of Dam and pups if needed and will be able to deliver to southern NoDak or anywhere between Kansas City and Aberdeen for no charge on or around 10/16/08. 417-448-7487 Josh. Will consider offers. Deposit required if I'm delivering.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts