North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out this weekend and did our final scouting. Checked out a slough we've hunted in the past and talked to the land owner to make sure we could hunt it and now we're set. Only one problem there will probably only be three or four of us and we have a lot of gear to hall. I really doubt that we can carry it in one trip. By the way we have to go at least 3/4 of a mile. What do you guys use to get your decoys to the field and where can I get one???

·
Registered
93 Posts
This may sound nuts, but it works really well. I got a 4' x 6' chain link fence gate, drilled holes in each end of one of the 4' sides, ran a piece of threaded rod through the pipe, and mounted rubber tires on each end. You don't even have to put handles on it. One guy on each corner to pull and, trust me, you can haul alot of gear on this rig. I've used it alone several times and can cut three trips to the truck down to one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.