North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 more week till camp starts guys.Tired of baseball.Bring on the NFL.

· Registered
7,636 Posts
For those that thought trading Harvin was a poor move.... Looks like he need surgery and could miss at least 6 weeks of the regular season. Now lets hope our draft picks do something so it looks like a great move. Only time will tell.

· Registered
1,372 Posts
Chuck Smith said:
For those that thought trading Harvin was a poor move.... Looks like he need surgery and could miss at least 6 weeks of the regular season. Now lets hope our draft picks do something so it looks like a great move. Only time will tell.
I don't care how it turns out, it was the right move. He wasn't going to play for the Vikes again anyway.

I honestly think the Vikes have a serious shot at the North this year and possibly a 2-3 seed. Of course it will all depend on Ponder and injuries like every year. They have a tough schedule too. We'll see what happens.

· Registered
499 Posts
If Ponder doesn't find a way to stretch it down the field some this year he will not make it half way through the season if were losing. He is just too damn short to see over the line and make the reads and that is why he flushes out of the pocket so quickly... so he can see what to do next.

· Registered
1,967 Posts
I'm of the belief that i need to see a few more regular season games before I call for his head. I know this is his 3rd year, but realistically he was a rookie thrown to the wolves and this is his first real training camp. Let's let the offense open up a little bit and see what he can do before we go to a proven ****ty qb in cassel.

· Registered
7,636 Posts
Well the line has also looked awful this preseason. Against SF Kahil look horrible. He was getting eaten alive. that didn't help ponder one bit either. Also Burton stopped his route on the on INT. Not ponders fault....but stats make it look bad for him.

I agree I need to see about 4 regular season games before I give up on Ponder. But he does need to figure it out this year or he is done IMO.

Hopefully the coaching staff is "laying" in the weeds with its game plan. Otherwise it could be a long year. But I still say 10-6 for the season. That could win the division.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.