North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often wonder why the left is trying to create wimps while China is training their men to be more masculine. It's perplexing.
Since the 1970' many things have gone off track. The liberals wanted sex education in schools. Only for seniors they said. They wouldn't teach it to kids in elementary school they said. They championed women's liberation which as time went on did nothing for women other than cause division between men and women. Then they attacked men and confused both genders about who they were. Now they have made a mockery of marriage and currently trying to normalize pedophilia. Whats the goal, the end of society as we know it? Is reproductive reduction the goal? Is abortion and pandemics simply tools for the globalist insane?

· Registered
447 Posts
They have implemented the new world order plan... Which will and has ended society as we knew it... Abortion is an easy and effective tool to keep the population in check and the pandemic killed millions to speed up the process...

· Registered
7,623 Posts
The pandemic showed everyone how easy it is to "control" people. It showed that governments can shut down everything and people go along with it. It showed them that controlling certain types of media and how easy it is to do. It is showing how they can push whatever they want and people will just blindly follow. THAT IS THE SCARY PART. The sad part of all of this is we saw in in Nazi Germany. Hitler push propaganda and got people to believe in something (his cause). Then he got control of the media, schools, etc. Then kept pushing his agenda and control. Look how he did it with his whole country. WELL.... we saw the same type of stuff with COVID. Honestly... look at the parallels. Look how people ostracized their own family members, cut ties with friends and family, turned on or turned in friends and family, look how people jumped in the deep end right away on all of it, look at the media and how they suppressed any ideas that were against the "machine", etc.

Again I am not saying COVID wasn't a thing at all. But it got blown out of proportion and turned many levelheaded thinkers into mindless followers. Look at the data that is coming out now. Look at how they twisted numbers. Look how it has come out that it mainly affected vulnerable people and what not. If anyone wants to go back to my original posts on covid and also how the CDC initially talked about it. That it would take a few years to figure out exactly what Covid is and does type thing. YET THE WORLD OVER CORRECTED and DIDNT LISTEN TO ALL THE SCIENCE. Look at how itervectim (sp?) was said to not work. Yet that is what they now give people ASAP. I could go on and on about the false statements made by media, politicians, and even medical professionals all because they overreacted and then blindly followed just for political reasons. That is the scary part. THEY MADE IT POLITICAL.

Anyways I will get off my soap box. But i went back and reread what I posted about covid. Some of it is SPOT ON. I am not trying to do a "I told you so" type thing. I am just saying if people actually slow down and step back and look at things with a level head. It is all in plain sight. Take your political thoughts out of things and just look at things objectively and for what they are.

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take your political thoughts out of things and just look at things objectively and for what they are.
I whole heartedly agree, but some people can't let go of their partisan bias and see political advantage in everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts