North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why do you hate palin? is it that she is a women who speaks her mind, is it a women who ACTUALLY stands up for something and does not fold under polls or public opinion. what does barack have that she doesn't. what experience does barack have that some how disqualifies her. people who don't like her for her policies or opinions attack her at every turn. that BS about the 150K for her clothes, meanwhile barack spent 6 million dollars last night. do you not like her because she questions barack's associations (which should be the medias job) she has accomplished more in her career than barack yet she is labeled inexperienced. you can have my next paycheck if you can name 3 significant things barack has done, yet he is already labeled JFK. she has mispoken on several occasions as she has tried to play catch-up to barack who in contrast has had an 18 month head-start in this "try to remember as many facts, figures, and policies as you can game" that we call an election. either way you vote (dem vs Rep) you can disagree with a persons positions or views but never has there been a case of this much hate towards a candidate. its too bad it has gotten to this point. i respect barack for overcoming adversity. i don't hate him and i wouldn't even say i dislike him, but i disagree with 90% of what he believes and no that doesn't make me a racist.

· Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
Hate is a very strong word.Where did I say I hated Palin.I said she is politically a nobody.Mayor of a small city in the wilderness 2 years ago.I said McCain should have made a better choice.It will cost him and from what I've seen a lot of conservative Republicans agree.They will blame her for the loss next Tuesday and McCain for choosing her.

I don't hate anyone.....dislike their ideas.....yes.But that's a lot different than hate.

Once again I will say Mitt Romney will be the new leader of the Republican Party.

· Registered
398 Posts
I think she's a breath of fresh air. A political nobody that Washington needs and they could use a whole bunch more.

o'Biden has never done anything but be an insider. Obama is the left hand of the Chicago political machine. McCain is trying to be less than an insider but probably has some political debts hanging over his head.

Don't know how you linked me anywhere near "hating' Palin.

· Registered
3,556 Posts
No-bama was a cheap community organizer, that speaks like the lawyer that he is....that is it, he got big money support from foreigners and he fit the dem role, half white, half black...and a half *** politician.

put his sorry *** and Palin out in the Alaska woods and we shall see who makes the grade! No-bama's life experiences in a government setting are practically non existent....just watch him screw up the economy when he gets in office...he will fall flat on his ***.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
once again none of you have any substantial or logical explanation of what disqualifies or makes palin less of a candidate than barack. any exuse you can find, you can just substitute obama's name for palins.
i am waiting for answer!

· Registered
7,740 Posts
crna said:
once again none of you have any substantial or logical explanation of what disqualifies or makes palin less of a candidate than barack. any exuse you can find, you can just substitute obama's name for palins.
i am waiting for answer!
don't think that my lack of a reply implies I have a lack of an answer.

I just don't feel like typing that much volume.

· Registered
637 Posts
I dislike the pick immensely. In the primaries McCain admitted that the economy isn't his strong suit. Then, when it came time to pick a running mate, rather than add some economic expertise to the ticket, he completely caves to the right-wing. He basically told me that not only does he not know the economy, he doesn't care.

That Katie Couric interview didn't help her either... she didn't want to admit that she was uninformed, when she was asked what magazines and newspapers she was reading before she was picked. So, she says "all of 'em"?! Nice save! :roll: She thinks she's in charge of the senate (which shows a complete lack of knowledge of how our government works).

· Registered
7,740 Posts
omegax said:
I dislike the pick immensely. In the primaries McCain admitted that the economy isn't his strong suit. Then, when it came time to pick a running mate, rather than add some economic expertise to the ticket, he completely caves to the right-wing. He basically told me that not only does he not know the economy, he doesn't care.

That Karie Couric interview didn't help her either... she didn't want to admit that she was uninformed, when she was asked what magazines and newspapers she was reading before she was picked. So, she says "all of 'em"?! Nice save! :roll: She thinks she's in charge of the senate (which shows a complete lack of knowledge of how our government works).
I believe the term was a "complete lack of intellectual curiousity"

Which has been proven over and over and over.

I'm sorry but there are 6th graders who are more intellectually sharp than her.

Please ohh please tell me crna... how you can substitute Obama's name regarding this?

I don't even need to get into tit for tat issues.... It's a hard STOP at the first prerequisite when it comes to a baseline intellectual bar. How can anyone ... ANYONE argue this? She does not have the ability or even the curiousity to get into depth on anything! Anything!

She makes BUSH look like a scholar. :eek:

I'll have to go find an article that was written about her regarding this. It was highly insightful, and might do a lot of my explaining for me. I'm sorry folks, but this has been a continuous pattern for her throughout her life. All one needs to do is to look at HOW she handles issues she isn't familiar with to see the pattern.

It is more than scary. It is disqualifying to me to even consider her further. End of story. Don't pass go. Don't get to even sniff the VP chair.

The fact that any Republicans would consider her for a future run at Prez, just has Dems salivating. You think McCain will lose in a landslide? If it were a Palin/anyone ticket, this election would be a 90% blowout. It is that certain.

All you need to do is look at all the defections out of the McCain camp as of late, and all the hard core Republicans who are endorsing Obama to understand how deep the issue goes.

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Thanks for the reply to that Ryan. That little rant of yours just proves the point. You first refuse to answer, you then have nothing of substance, and you continue to repeat the proven to be false BS. It does nothing but prove how scared the dems and you are of her, because she is competent and you can't find anything of substance to hold against her. You make up skeletons for her closet, yet Obama's is overflowing. Keep up the good work.

R y a n said:
don't think that my lack of a reply implies I have a lack of an answer.

I just don't feel like typing that much volume.
:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ryan
what experience does barack have that palin doesn't. the only thing that he has is an extra 18 months to prepare answers and to "cram" as many facts and figures into his head. maybe you don't like her b/c she doesn't talk like them, look like them (obvious), come from any ivy league school, or isn't a typical politician. she is who she is ryan, she doesn't stick her thumb into the air and test which way the political wind is blowing each day. she believes in what she believes. she doesn't hide from her beliefs. if you don't share the same beliefs or disagree with her policies thats fine, but do everyone in this forum and quit shoveling the BS. i respect people who can disagree about policies but eliminate the blatant lies and personal attacks.

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Palin left Wasilla in a mountain of debt, she has had two abuse of power scandals, and her campaing and McCain's had their little in-fight last week.

She is hardly a breath of fresh air, her tactics are a lot like a person who has been in DC for decades. McCain gambled on her and it looks it may cost him dearly.

This election is not over, one thing about McCain you can never count him out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.