North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch this then pray at least a couple times per week for wisdom and discernment. Wisdom to understand God's word, and discernment to recognize truth.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
This is sad but very true. Honestly look at what is happening. It talks about how slogans, catchwords, etc are more common with stupid people.... LOL Again this isn't a jab at one political party or another. But just look how the campaigns are run now. Obama had "change".... Trump had "MAGA".... etc.

BTW.... look how now Psaki, Biden, other political figures are kicking and screaming about the "leak" and how it will not only affect abortion. But would attack same sex marriage, LGBTQ kids in schools (segregation), interracial couples, etc. When infact the actual "leaked" draft states in it that those things will not be touched because of that opinion in the draft.

Stoking fear into the stupid is what this is doing. The more and more I see people talking on this the more and more I see that it was as I first stated.... LEAKED TO HELP POLITICAL GAIN... they saw numbers crumbling and needed a "boost" for the midterms. Listen to how many are talking about this leak.

Also I posted an article on the "leak" thread where some pro-choice and liberals talked about how flimsy R vs W really was.

Again I am in a wait and see until the actual decision comes out by the whole court and not just this one opinion. I also saw a snippet of a poll where 65% of the nation said it agrees that abortions shouldn't happen after like week 20 of the pregnancy unless complications arrive for the health of the mother. Again it is a poll so it could be a slanted question to make the numbers float which ever way they want it and how big was the poll numbers and what not.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
After Roe: 9 legal experts on what rights the Supreme Court might target next (msn.com)

RIGHT HERE SHOWS YOU STUPID.....

Like I mentioned in the actual draft it states that these things these "legal scholars" are talking about CANT HAPPEN. It states it in the "leaked" draft.

This points to exactly what is in the video plainsman posted. I mean these "scholars" must not have read the draft. Heck... I didn't but found an article that broke it down and highlighted where the Judge said this.

The old saying "you cant fix stupid" really does apply.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
James Cromwell, 'Babe' and 'Succession' actor, glues self to NYC Starbucks counter in protest (msn.com)

So another episode of you can't fix stupid.

This guy superglued his hand to a Starbuck counter to "protest" the 70 Cents that Starbucks charges to use vegan milk or milk substitutes. Does he not understand that plant-based milk alternatives cost about $3 MORE per 1/2 gallon than dairy milk. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CHARGING PEOPLE MORE.

But these same people dont think that companies trickle down costs to their customers. I am sure he just thinks that a $30 minimum wage will keep all products at the same price as they are now with the current minimum wage.

I wont even go into great detail about the PETA and other organizations that did the protests during the MN Timberwolves home play off games about Twolves owner Glen Taylor killing chickens at his poultry facilities because of bird flu. They dont understand that the GOVERNMENT FORCED HIM TO DO THESE THINGS.

Again... you cant fix stupid.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Another you cant fix stupid.

Isn't this exactly FREE SPEECH. He lets people who disagree with him speak and then he speaks back at them or "attacks". Eitherway.... IT IS FREE SPEECH.

BTW... Musk has even stated that he welcomes criticism on what would be his twitter platform.

Yes people this is what we consider "journalism". I mean it is the AP.

Gesture Font Screenshot Photo caption Musical instrument

1 - 6 of 6 Posts