North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew there was only one conservative on that show, but wow are they nasty. I was watching a clip of McCain and his wife on the view. They actually said, not implied that they lied about Obama. Then they wanted to know how many houses they had. Who but jealous liberals cares? Then they showed the clip of the View with Obama on it. "Oh are you related to Brad Pit, your so sexy". Gag. If they are going to pretend to be news then they should act professional. Act being the key word there.

We know that the view is waco, but I didn't know they were that sick. I would rather they were tough on both candidates, but they fell all over Obama. Whoppee Goldberg asked about constitutionalists. McCains aid no I want judges that interpret the constitution as our founding fathers intended. Whoppee Goldberg asked if she had to be worried about slavery again. What's she mean again, like she ever was one.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember ever reading where our constitution provided for slavery. They may have omitted it just as most of the rest of the world at that time. However, we all know that's not what McCain was getting at anyway.

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would never watch the view, it might make me start to understand abortion. :D Those women remind me of that thing that came out of the guys stomach in the movie Alien. Mostly teeth, mixed with a lot of hate. I also get the feeling they are little more than a life support system for a vagina they don't want.

The clips were on at 9:00pm on Fox news.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.