North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(11) Jeremy Kappell on Twitter: "So where did the idea of "vaccine hesitancy" come from? The same people who are demanding you be vaxxed or else. SAME PEOPLE. https://t.co/LgMf6eqC3C" / Twitter

Watch that video.... it shows you what I am talking about.

Before election.... Dont Trust TRUMP or the FEDS.... after election... YOU NEED TO TAKE THE SHOT OR ELSE.

Honestly think about this and look back.

One of the only people saying Take the vaccine the whole time was Trump.... but he did finish it with... IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TOO. You know it is your choice to take it or not. It is what he has constantly said. Even now when the media and others are lying and saying Trump is "antivax"....

Now I am saying people can change thier minds on things.... but not one of these people has owned up to saying that they were wrong before. It was all a political stunt.... and still is. All they would have to come out and say is... yes I was wrong before for saying not to take the shot....But not one has said that.

Just thought I would show this.... also I will say this as well.... any Republican who before the election was saying TAKE THE SHOT but didn't add in if you want or is your choice.... but now are screaming ANTI.... are hypocrites too and are the exact same as the people in the video.

THis whole thing should have never been made political. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

·
Administrator
19,707 Posts
Their lies will cost many lives. I took the first two shots, but am reluctant to take a booster. The heart inflammation is what bothers me. As I was waiting for my wife shopping yesterday my pulse actually dropped to 39. I didn't have anything to check blood pressure or oxygen level.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what is sad. They (meaning the people who are writing the Presidents speeches) are still pushing a divide of vax and unvaxed.

Look what his latest speech was.... unvaxed will have a "bad christmas and winter" or something along those lines.

Here is something they dont want to talk about.... 3 Dem congressmen got COVID and they are all vaxed and had at least one booster. The NFL is at over 90% vaxed (so they say) and had to move 3 games around so teams could play. One team is missing like 20 players. The Chicago Bears last night had over a dozen people out because of Covid.

Again.... I am not saying the vax doesn't work... I am not saying dont get vaxed. I say do what you feel is right for you and your family. IT IS YOUR CHOICE. But when the president is pushing vaccinations and it is showing that there is a flaw with them and they are not acting like what we all think vaccinations should work (because they changed the definition).... that is the issue. We need to have a real discussion on it. Like is this an actual vaccine or is it more like a theraputic. Just like the regular flu shot. You know the regular flu shot doesn't prevent you from getting the flu.... you still can get it but it will weaken the sympthoms and help you heal quicker... if you do happen to get it. Doesn't that sound like what the covid shots are doing and working that way :cool:. Again.... this just shows you how the media, the Dem's, the Reps.... all made this political when it shouldn't be.

BTW.... did anyone see the interview Trump did with O'Riely..... where he got "booed". I will touch base with that in a minute. But Trump talked about the success of Operation Warp speed getting the vaccine out. He said to go get the vaccine if you want too. Etc.... yet The Media is still saying he is "antivax".... IDIOTS.... now lets touch base on the "booing".

So all over the media all they can talk about is how Trump got booed.... This is the liberal media..... you know why he got "booed".... Because he said he was VACCINATED. Goes against the "antivax" narrative the liberal media is pushing. Then he also told the people who "booed" to basically shut up. Also the people who booed were a small portion of the crowd. So again... to "blame Trump supporters" as "antivaxers"....is WRONG.

So agian... it shows you how the media is pushing a lie and how this whole vaccination thing should have never been made political. Once you make it political you have people who will dig in their heels and what not.

I will restate this for the 100th time..... Go get the vaccination if you feel it is right for you and your family. Or dont get the vaccination if you feel it isn't right for you or your family. It should be your choice.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So just some more news....

NHL is now on "pause" until after the new year because of covid cases. They are near 100% vaccination rate.

NFL has been moving games around and have had lots of people this past week on the Covid list... they are about 95% vaccination rate....

Yet the people writing Biden's speeches and what not are claiming this is an "unvaccinated" peoples problem.

I am just showing the Hypocrisy in all of this and showing why it should never have been political. It should always be choice and about facts. The vaccine isn't a vaccine per se. They had to change the definition during all of this to push a narrative. If they would come out and have real talk instead of political BS on this. Things would be different. Talk about how the shot helps you not get shut down if you get COVID.... how the shot helps not to go to the hospital. But noooooo... they have to talk about shut downs, mandates, etc. Instead of real talk. Because even if you have the shot you can spread it... so mandates, vaccine pass ports, etc DONT DO SQUAT in stopping the "spread". But of course nobody in the media or elected officials want to talk about that. This goes for everyone... Rep, Dems, Fox, CNN, etc. They want to push a divide on this subject.

Again... get the shot if you feel it is right for you or dont get it. It is your choice. I just want to get facts out there and show things that might not get reported on.

·
Administrator
19,707 Posts
Getting the vac is a tough decision, one has to weigh the pro and con. It would be much easier if the left was trustworthy.
My wife and I are in our 70s so we have rolled the dice with the vac.
We have a friends that headed down to Arizona a month ago. Both got covid on the way. A week later the guys foot hurt so bad he couldn't walk on it. He went to the ER and they found three blood clots in his leg. They got a Stent in one, but couldn't get through the other two. In a couple of days his foot turned black. They are taking his leg off this morning.
The doctors told him that covid thickens the blood and causes clots. With him and other friends in the hospital now, some on respirators my wife and I got the booster three days ago. Some refer to the shots as the clot shot. After our friends trouble with covid and claims the shot does the same made the decision even harder.
The first shot I had no reaction to. The second shot I was sick for three days. So the doctors say the booster is only half a dose and I thought that woukd be no problem. The first day no big deal, but the second day I woke up with cramps in my arms and legs and muscle cramps and spasms in those sheet muscles over the ribs and under the arms. Extremely painful. Right away the muscle cramps in my arms and legs were much like my friend described his problem. The doctor has me on one baby aspirin a day and I thought two full strength can't hurt anything. An hour later everything was great. Coincidence?????? I dont know, but if it comes back I'm headed for the aspirin bottle.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know of people who have died and they say it was COVID. Now I am not saying it was or wasn't. I also know of two people in the hospital right now. One is exactly like you stated... he is having a leg removed because of clotting issues. The other guy is on and off a respirator. But both of these last two people are unvaxed and both over weight.... and not a little over weight.

Anyways... Like I have stated do what you feel is right for your family. But it is hard to believe anything you hear or read in the media because they are not telling the truth and are all over the place on actual science.... or "omitting" some science (see data coming from South Africa on the new variant). It is hard to believe any politician because they are lying as well.

The sad part is that now with the new variant it is coming out that if you are vax and boosted you still are as likely to get it as someone who is unvaxed. But again... odds are you wont go to the hospital and what not. So like I have stated alot is that if the media/leaders/etc didn't make this political and honestly talked about how the "vax" isn't really a "vax" at all. It is more like a theraputic.... or like the normal FLU shot. That if you get the shot it will lesson how bad you get sick and what not. You would see more people getting it. Now they are all just digging in thier heels in spite.

I am vaxed and I will get my booster once christmas is over. I just dont want to get the booster and have a reaction over the holidays.

Here is the very sad part about this new variant.... yes it is spreading and is accounting for something like 75% of all new cases. BUT THE THING THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU.... is that it isn't as powerful and odds are you wont be needing to go to the hospital. It is like the normal cold or flu.... Also I dont think anyone in S. Africa and Isreal have been in the ICU because of the new variant. But yet... our media and elected officials are not telling people this. They are causing hysteria.

Now let me put my tinfoil cap on for a minute..... Remember during the election when I stated that since they used "covid" as an excuse to do the mass mail in votes. That they will try to make this a "legit" way to vote.... look what is happening now... they are trying to make mail in voting a thing.... they are trying to create mass hysteria again... and some elected officials are seeing that in 2022 things are not going the way they want so they are pushing for "mail in voting"..... HMMMMMM.... did I kind of predict this???

Anyways... this thread isn't about voting rights or anything like that. But just one thing....honestly this should happen. If our elected officials (ALL OF THEM) had one functioning brain cell they would make election day a national holiday. For #1 this will give many no excuse to not get to the polls. #2 Think of the help the polls would get from others who have the day off. They wont be understaffed, they could help more register, etc. #3 more polls can be opened or expanded to open up oppurtunity for people to vote.

Anyways... I will take off my tinfoil hat and also get off my soap box a little.

I will end it like I always do when talking about the vax.... get it if you feel you should for you and your family. If you dont think it is right for you and your family it is your choice. Everyone have a merry christmas and get out and enjoy the out doors.... ice fishing should be popping and some yotes might need to be shot....and if there is any deer or small game seasons... get out and enjoy them too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts