North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How has everyones season gone so far? I am having my best season ever. The people I hunt with and I have had some great days and some horrible days. Though all together its been a blast. I have hunted with many people from this site, the Warden of the Jamestown prison, and by myself a couple times. I have had some awesome memoires made this year. I even had a kid get his first goose. I also got ym first band ever. After watching my friends shoot a flock and everyone of them had bands.

My favorite memory so far has been landing a blue goose 5 feet away from me in the early goose season.

Anyone else have some good stories?

· Registered
437 Posts
Well I too thinks its been one of my best seasons. But I guess I cant really say how good it is until the late season when the snow flys, thats when it gets great. But Im still lokking for some sort of jewlry some year....but thats besides the point I've loved being out there more than any other year;this year. :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.