North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
So much truth in humor. Good perspective on turning in guns Canuck.
Canuck we ducked the last storm but I see it's going a long way up into Canada. Did you get hit with that 12 to 24 inch stuff?

· Administrator
20,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I notice one thing Canada and the U S have in common, both coasts are nuts. Even in North Dakota the Kalifornia transplants are a cancer. They have about destroyed Colorado and Arizona. Oregon had bumper stickers that said dont Californicate Oregon, but they have already been destroyed now.
Terrestrial plant Grass Font Natural landscape Groundcover

Reactions: Canuck

· Registered
7,623 Posts
The last meme has some truth behind it.

A story I have from when Obama ran his first term. I asked many people "why do you want to vote for Obama?" All I heard was "Change". Well I asked what policy of his do you like or stand for? Most of the people looked at me confused and just repeated... Well I want a "change".

I have stated this to many. I really dont care what your political affiliation is as long as you know what that group stands for... or that that group isn't for things against the law.

But that is the problem with our politcs right now. People believe they have to hate the other side or if others dont agree with them politically. Plus the fact that many dont understand what their "affiliation" is about or what are their political beliefs. Case in point is that the DFL was always for "farmers".... hmmmm... does the green push really favor farmers? Shutting down businesses is that really for "labor".... Like I mentioned many times about bills..... look who was EXEMPT from many things the Dem's pushed as "good for everyone" bills.... UNIONS. If they are good for everyone... why are Unions exempt.... I think many are starting to wake up to some of the BS. Which will hopefully push/pull both of the political parties back towards the center. Where it needs to be.

· Registered
7,623 Posts
Plainsman....

Agreed. ALso look who backed out of the WEF or what ever is going on right now.... Soros and Gates. HMMMM.... wonder why??

BTW.... now sure if I got right meeting or what ever. It was the world economic something or other. Plus I just want to bring up I am totally trying to start a conspiracy theory... LOL So no facts other than they either pulled out attending that forum or they declined to go.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts