North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They say there is often truth in humor, I'll add there are also a lot of lies. However if you have a sense of humor they are all funny.
Sleeve Tie Publication Blazer Font

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That last one sure hit the nail on the head. My worry is that some day those who never learn will be in the majority.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
It is honestly people dont know how to discuss anything anymore. If you dont agree with them they think they cant be friends with you or even associate with you. Which is idiotic.

It is honestly people who can't take defeat or learn from anything. What I mean by learning from anything is learn from differences of opinions and what not.

Just look at all of this Mar Lago stuff. Every reporter is "speculating" what was found and "what if's". It isn't about FACTS. Look how reporters are not confirming sources. I mean right now what came out is there was NUKE Stuff about other countries in the mix. HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT??? Things were redacted and how can you confirm anything? They cant... that is why they can say what ever they want. It is sad.

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The President is allowed to see everything. Now if there are really top secrets the fools at the FBI are exposing it to all sorts of people. What makes them think they have clearance to look at it? If they look at national secrets without clearance they should face consequences.

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are in so much of an intellectual deficit they actually think they are doing a good job.
World Map Organism Font Line

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We don't need to imagine. At least one liberal a day speaks to us in this manner. They are trying to destroy the real family unit, they are trying to destroy America, and they hate God.
Outerwear Sleeve Tie Dress shirt Coat

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is funny in an odd way since what Bidem is doing is full fledged fascist. Look fascist up in t h e dictionary and we will both Understsnd that ANTIFA may stand for anti fascist, but the reality is they are pro not anti fascist. It's a crazy world we live in, but if we want to survive it we will have to face the truth, and truth is absolute. I worry Biden may go to war to distract us.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Canuk... that is a good one.

The only problem is that Biden didn't say "semi-fascist". He had to back pedal on his speech big time. But the sad part is the rest of the party is going full force on that issue. Just look at the speeches going on by Pelosi and others running for office.

Like I stated in another thread this political/election cycle will see some of the most lies told in HISTORY... IMHO. Like I touched base on here in MN they keep lying about abortion. I have seen other political people lying about abortion and even contraceptives/birth control and what not. I see the words marxist, commie, fascist, nazi, etc. All getting thrown out. It is sad.

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Twenty three things more secure than our border.

1. Your grandma's computer password
  2. Trump's safe in Mar-A-Lago
  3. Epstein's prison cell
  4. Thermal exhaust ports on the death star
  5. An unlocked car in Chicago
  6. Your daughter's hair around Joe Biden
  7. Bed, Bath & Beyond Stock
  8. Trusting in works for salvation
  9. Rings of Power Season 2
  10. The mattress on the car roof that the driver is holding with his left hand
  11. Ashley Biden's diary
  12. The word of a Spaniard
  13. Hunter's laptop
  14. Elections in Philadelphia
  15. Ben and J-Lo's marriage
  16. German gas prices
  17. California's electric grid
  18. Your lunch in the break room fridge
  19. A cheeseburger in front of your mom
  20. A pile of crack in front of Hunter Biden
  21. Big tech's handling of your data
  22. Your 401k
  23. Pretty much every other border everywhere else in the world

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I could easily believe the joke about the FBI faking a MAGA attack. After all they tried to kidnap the gov of Michigan.
Coat Motor vehicle Sunglasses Automotive design Tie
Coat Font Spokesperson Suit Event
Plant Property Smile Building Window

·
Administrator
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I don't get the confederate flag. Lincoln was a republican. For a hundred years the south would only vote Democrat. History sure gets twisted. I guess that's ignorance. They must have replaced history with perv --- ahem I mean gender studies.

Edit: I really did enjoy that, but in a different way. That's OK Canuck as a Canadian I wouldn't expect you to catch that American ignorance. (y)

·
Registered
688 Posts
How can you guys tolerate such a liar?
Seriously the guy is pathologic.
Trump can not believe that he is not invited to the Queen's funeral. He says "I never told anyone but she Knighted me in a private ceremony"
Rectangle Font Magenta Paper Paper product

The Big Liar does not even know that ONLY BRITISH CITIZENS AND SUBJECTS OF THE REALM ARE KNIGHTED.
And you want this guy as your Leader...again!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts