North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
19,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of now Elizabeth Warren claims there are three times as many Crisis Pregnancy Centers as Planned Parenthood, and they must be shut down. The New York Attorney General has asked Google to block CPC when people do a search. And here I thought liberals/democrats were pro choice. I guess not.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Sure they are, as long as the choices align with their agenda.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Shows you the hypocrisy out there. I read an article where Rep. Jaypal blame.... TRUMP for the guy that was at her home with a gun trying to "assassinate" her. Again that idiot needs to be thrown in jail and they should lose the key. But she blames TRUMP for his words. How about the words spoken by Dem's against Kavanaugh? Barret? Law Enforcement? The riots... you know we go low, get in the face, etc. She even stated things to get "more agressive" and what not.

It is so damn crazy.

To bring what I just typed back to this thread.... Why are the Dem's not telling people NOT TO DESTROY CPC's? Don't vandalize and what not. I have heard Republicans say dont harass people at abortion clinics.

McEnany calls out liberal media after Minnesota mom confronts BLM protesters: 'Victims of crime matter too' (msn.com)

Here is a good little clip and read. It talks about the woman who had people shoot at her window around july 4th (not sure if it was still the 4th or 5th when it happened). Why isn't the media covering this lunacy that happened that night???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts