North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why Republicans are hysterical about the Supreme Court leak (msn.com)

Here is an article talking about how it is kind of WRONG to worry about all the "leaks" going on in our political system and especially this one.

They want to downplay the actual issue of the LEAK.

It is sad that now people really dont want to get to the bottom of who LEAKED this. Is it because now it is becoming the "norm" for people to "leak" things they dont like to push political/social upheaval? Honestly... think about it.

During Trump all of the "leaks" that happened that turned into NOTHING. But yet they happened, and nobody was punished for them. I mean the intelligence committee leaked all sorts of stuff during all of Trumps impeachment hearings trying to sway public opinion and when things actually came out what was the Truth those leaks did nothing. They leaked half truths or even out right lies to gain political favor. Or to sway the media.

Honestly.... Do you think that "leaks" are good or bad for our society? I honestly think every elected official should be worried about all of these "leaks" that keep happening. It puts distrust in them and the media. Again this isn't pointing at one political party or the other. It shows you that anyone can "leak" anything at anytime to try and do damage to you. It puts an even bigger target on your back.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Cybercrime is becoming an everyday occurrence, Hackers
foreign or domestic do not take a Holiday.

Was this really a computer hacked then the information
released to the whole world?

Also another distraction for something else happening
now, to later come to light in the very near future?

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Norseman....

I dont know if it was a cyber hack or leak. I am thinking it was more of radical one way or another that leaked it. Or got paid handsomely to leak it.

Also with other things getting leaked.... most of it was for political posturing. You know... WE GOT TRUMP NOW stuff... then when the full context was released it was nothing or very little to do about anything. I believe those and most of the leaks were to sway public opinion on things and what not.

But again... it is scary that our elected officials are not worried about leaks at all. Or many don't seem to care.

I mean the world almosted ended once the KFC secret recipe was leaked of the 17 herbs and spices. KFC even went to try and change it a little. Yes that was a joke but it shows you honestly more people were upset about that than what is happening now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts