North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Dad(Grandpa), My two sons and myself went out with my springer(DJROOSTER) of many seasons and had another truly great weekend of hunting the great North Dakota outdoors. Yes we did get limits both days but that is only a small part of a great family tradition. Grandpa(my dad) is a life long hunter and has been a great "guide" and mentor for our family for five decades going back to the soil conservation days which were the my "good old days" of hunting in the Oakes - Ellendale area. For this I am thankfull that I live in North Dakota. We have shot thousands of geese and ducks and countless pheasants, grouse and deer and have never had to pay in actual dollars. For this experience we can only thank the landowners of North Dakota. It can probably never be the same as the "good old days" but we can only enjoy the moment because for my son's, hunting with Dad and Grandpa this weekend will be a part of their "good old days." Thank you North Dakota!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.