North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So all the Dem's and the media want to push the narrative that the MAGA crowd is the reason why we are not over the threshold on the vaxes.

Well as of today... the population that is OVER 12 we are at a 74% rate with one dose...and 64% with 2 doses. Remember herd immunity is 70%. They are also not taking in the factor of the people with natural immunity. So we are over that 70% mark for sure.
CDC COVID Data Tracker

Anyways... the big elephant in the room that nobody has the balls to talk about... MINORITIES DONT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT WITH NEEDLES. BTW... did you know about 72% of the black population in NYC isn't vaccinated. That is roughly 1.5 Million people. Then just move that along the spectrum. Did you know that in NYC there are now mandates to show vax cards and what not and BLM is planning to protest because that is "racist"....

Niki Minaj brought light to this as well.... THEN GOT BANNED FROM TWITTER!!! She also talked about how the "celebrities" that are saying go get the shot... are unvaxed themselves.

Again... I dont want to push or sound like I am trying to be racist or race driven here. But the facts are that the minority population doesn't want to get the shot. Many will state distrust of the government. Which I dont blame them from the past things the government has done. Tuskegee to name one.

But that is the real thing to be talking about. Yes there are MAGA people who are not getting it as well. But to blame them solely is WRONG. Many people on all political spectrums/race/etc dont trust the government... PERIOD.

Here is the other thing that is pissing me off.

All you hear about on the media is that ICU's and Hospitals are now getting "overwhelmed".... WHAT IS THIS ADMINISTRATION DOING TO HELP THEM????? You know when this all first started and the "hospitals were overwhelmed"... you know what trump did.... MANUFACTURED ICU BEDS, VENTILATORS, DISTRIBUTED THEM, SENT MEDICAL SHIPS AND PERSONEL TO PLACES IN NEED..... have we seen this Admin do this????

What I am trying to get at is the media and elected officials are all lying to us. They made this thing political when they never should have in the first place. they will keep making it political until the population wakes up. Which I dont see that happening for a long time. This goes for ALL SIDES!!!!

Again do what you want and feel is needed for you and your family to be safe.

Side note.... You know the emmys were held in LA county where mask mandates are in place yet they were "exempt" from wearing masks and what not. Also that the "vaccine passport" and stuff went into effect the day after the emmy's were held... Interesting... Seth Rogen made fun of it during the emmys.... he was right... yet he thought he was being funny... but he exposed the hypocrisy of the whole thing. Let that sink in... go watch the bit he did. Also let it sink in... the emmys and its producers now are not happy with Rogen at all. Go figure. But they did come out and say anyone in attendance had to show proof of vax or a negative test. But funny how on NATIONAL TV they show the opposite of what they are preaching.... you know MASK MASK MASK.

·
Administrator
19,677 Posts
Again... I dont want to push or sound like I am trying to be racist or race driven here.
Took me a while to learn how to quote. Anyway Chuck posting facts has nothing to do with race. It is what it is period. Vax cards are not racist if it's for everyone, but then neither is an ID to vote. More hypocrisy.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vax cards are not racist if it's for everyone, but then neither is an ID to vote. More hypocrisy.
Oh.... agreed. But did you see the people arguing with Cruz... They stated... well it is the "intent" of it. WHAT DO YOU MEAN.... if you ID everyone who comes in the intent is the same... .you want to see ID to vote, drinking age, etc.

But again... they dont see the hypocrisy of it all. It is ok to "mandate" to show proof of vax... but not ok to show who you are to vote. it is ok to ID to buy alcohol and cigs.... but not to VOTE... Makes no sense at all.

It will be interesting what comes out or if BLM does anything in NYC. They are saying people are being "racist" for asking for Vax cards... You know the mandate that is put in place in NYC to go into indoor venues. But it is "racist".... Then go after the city who implemented the "mandate" and call them RACIST.... don't burn down the store because they are just doing what they are required to do.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts