North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often hear the word centrist used when someone is proud that they see themselves as an average American. It's kind of confusing though because those same people will badmouth FOX news.

Bad news, it looks like FOX news is the network for the centrist, or the average American however you want to look at it.

How can I say this? Well FOX news set new records with 11.1 million viewers last night. Number one. That makes them centrist right? MSNBC was low. I guess that makes them the new radicals. :D

Isn't reality a *****?

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
yes it is.......what scares me though is another network taking over FOX and eliminating the last station to host objective reporting.....that would be a devastating blow, supported by NO-bama and his goons!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Fox Noise gets good ratings because everybody who's looking for affirmation rather than information has only one place to go. :poke: Everybody else splits among the other channels. Sometimes the truth has a liberal bias. :D

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Fox news is fair , much less nbiased then the ABC channels and all left wing channels like CNN and people have recongnized that and responded to that, hence great ratings.

The problem is for some strange reason the left in this country cannot seem to be able to recognize that the Fox Channel also has talk shows and opinion shows which are definitely right leaning.

SOme Libs are not too smart most know Fox NEWS is fair and are disengenous about it anyway , even Hillary publicly admitted Fox NEWS was the only news channel that gave unbaised reporting during the Dem primary.

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
Plainsman said:
Well FOX news set new records with 11.1 million viewers last night. Number one. That makes them centrist right? MSNBC was low. I guess that makes them the new radicals. :D

Isn't reality a b#tch?
The way I see it is this:

Fox news in the obvious choice of the right. The left will be spread out amongst the other supposed leftist networks. The center is likely spread out between all of them. Wouldn't it only make sense that Fox would get the lion's share of viewers, being that the right is watching only one network, whereas the others are spread out over the others?

I watched it on CSPAN, then flipped between PBS, FOX, and MSNBC afterwards. I like to see what the extremes (MSNBC/FOX) have to say and balance it out with something reasonable.

Claim victory if you must, it will likely be the only one you claim this year ... reality IS a *****.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Claim victory if you must, it will likely be the only one you claim this year ... reality IS a b#tch

I don't expect you to agree with me on much...if anything, Robert, but like I've said before, it is fun having you back! :lol:

Oh, and I'm laughing now, while I still can..............just in case you're actually right !!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
Wouldn't it only make sense that Fox would get the lion's share of viewers, being that the right is watching only one network, whereas the others are spread out over the others?
Well well its refreshing to see someone leaning left actually admit that other than Fox the rest of the networks lean left

·
Premium Member
1,577 Posts
Bobm said:
Well well its refreshing to see someone leaning left actually admit that other than Fox the rest of the networks lean left
Robert A. Langager said:
supposed leftist networks
On a side note, and this will get y'all's goat. I love Olberman, he is great. But keeping the context that Bobm maintains about Fox, they have news, and then they have right leaning commentary shows. I enjoy Olberman's left leaning commentary show.

When I actually have time to watch the news (I am an online junkie), I watch Newshour with Jim Lehrer. That show smokes all of the rest, combined.

·
Premium Member
6,676 Posts
The News hour is the only one I watch also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts