North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting my buck from this year put on the wall. Who would you guys recommend. Trying to stay under $400. Was just hoping you guys could give me som suggestions.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
jonesy12 said:
I know every year I pass Dakota Wild, west of Grafton, ND. I have no clue how their work compares to others, I just know it's there on the north side of HWY 17 headed towards Park River
They do a great job. I have recieved a lot of comments on the mount he did for me. I am not sure on the price because it was a Christmas present, but that is only a phone call away. I would check them out.

Here are a copule pics taken with a crappy camera phone quite some time ago. The pictures really don't do it justice. The detailing is a lot more noticable in person. I think the pics make it look a lot "lighter" than it really is also.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I highly reccomend Jamie Risovi in New Rockford. His whitetail mounts have won world titles. We have had two shoulder mounts done by him, and they are by far the best we have. Seems to me we paid $500 for each, which is about normal. Much like with optics, with taxidermy if you go cheap, you'll get cheap...

He's also a sponsor here at Nodak...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ted's Taxidermy (Ted Hoberg) in Grand Forks is good and pretty reasonable - I think I've had a couple friends get heads done for around $300 and have been very happy. I'm pretty sure he's in the phone book.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.