North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
20,070 Posts
The guy who said it was their own fault was spot on. We see on here naive individuals who say "it can't happen here, we have the second amendment". These people are our enemy within. A sportsman voting for Obama is betraying the sport.

Many nations are now disarmed and the United Nations goal is the ban of all small arms. Do you know anyone who likes the United Nations? That's right the messiah.

Some interesting Hitler quotes. A few years ago many could be found. today it's tougher to find them, and the one about gun control that was common 20 years ago some sites say is false. Most of his gun control quotes are missing. Interesting.

This one is reported true from one site:

This year will go down in history! For the first time a civilised nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead in the future!" Adolph Hitler, 1935.
Yet reported as false from another. I think the first I seen this quote was in the early 1980's. Two years ago it was common on the internet. When I first seen it years ago the date and place were also included. Was it false, or what gives.

I checked further and found this in a historical reference.
The Nazis did pass a weapons law in 1938, but that only added restrictions to the previous law, especially for Jews and other "non-citizens."
They say a very restrictive law was already in place and did not require Hitler to do anything but strengthen it.

This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election.

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election.

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler
Speech November 1933, quoted in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer

What luck for rulers, that men do not think.

· Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Obama has stated that the constitution is a "fundamental flaw to this day". This includes the 2nd amendment. His past history shows the disdain he has for gun ownership. The past Supreme Court decision was too close to let him decide who will be next on the bench. For those who feel this cannot happen and that the 2nd amendment is set in stone are blind or just don't care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.