North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there beginning in 1982, Whitetails Unlimited has remained vigilant in achieving there mission, and they have taken tremendous strides toward accomplishing there goals. When it comes to the white-tailed deer and its environment, there degree of professionalism, dedication, and financial support has earned them the reputation of being the nation's premier whitetail organization. There mission is to raise funds in support of:

I) A national educational campaign designed to address and instill in the general public, with emphasis on youth, a basic understanding of practical conservation measures.

II) Promote the acquisition, restoration, and management of wildlife habitat.

III) Preserve the hunting tradition for future generations.

If this interest you and you want to know more info on the up and coming chapter please send me a pm.

The first week of January Larry Yost the Whitetails Unlimited Field Director for North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Western Iowa & Western Minnesota will be meeting with us to explain how we can work together and raise money for education, conservation and the preservation of the hunting tradition.

Sincerely,
Joshua K. Jeffreys
:beer:

·
Registered
857 Posts
This is a very good organization. I hope there's a few good people out there that can commit the time to help start a chapter up here.

If there's anyone out there that wants to be a committee member or be one of the board members please post a response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts