North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
20,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt China Joe will do anything about this. News breal only seconds ago. A very large explosion over Billings, Montana where the Chinese spy balloon was at. Perhaps coincidence, but sure questionable.

There is another balloon we learned of now. Did they blow it up before we deflated and recovered it. They have been controlling its direction and it's passing over critical defence locations. As Tucker Carlson says what would we do if this was a Russian balloon? Well Putin hasn't given Hunter Biden billions of dollars like China has so I woukd expect we woukd blow it out of the sky.

· Registered
7,682 Posts
Well a couple things are coming out about this.

Supposably they jammed the "radar" or the communications on the balloon. Monitored its capabilities and what not. Then shot it down after it was over unhabituated area.

Then it has come out that 3 of these balloons flew over the USA when Trump was president and that Generals never told him about those balloons thinking he would "overreact" to the situation.

Here is my take on all of this.

1. If we didn't know about it under Trump then why are we knowing about it now with this one? Is it a smoke screen of some sort. Trying to draw attention away from other things going on? dont know.

2. It is good that they did "jam" it or whatever. But why does China think they can do this? Was it because they got away with it under Trump or do they also view Biden as "soft". Dont know.

3. If it did happen under Trump would he have gone overboard... maybe. But why did generals not inform him of things? This shows kind of how everyone was against Trump. What I mean is that they didn't treat him like they did other presidents. Why hide info from him? This honestly shows you that people were against Trump on all sides. It plays right into his hands or stories of the "swamp" and what not.

The thing about this is it might not be that big of a deal of the actual China spying.... the bigger deal is how the Gov handled it differently with two presidents. Honestly sit back and think about it. Was Gov that afraid of Trump or wanted him to fail? Are they leaking this stuff with Biden to show he is weak on a national level and didn't do it with Trump to make him seem strong? It can go both ways on all of this. It is more about Big Gov IMHO and how they are acting than it is about each President.

· Registered
7,682 Posts
Just an edit and something to think about....

They are saying that the 3 chinese balloons were over the US during the Trump administration. Ok... I talked about how this plays into the "machine" going against Trump. But it is also another "unnamed" source. So take that with a grain of salt as well....

But something else to think about....Do you think Schiff, Pelosi, Swalwell, Schummer, etc or any other dem with privy to classified info wouldn't have "leaked" something about this to the press if it was real. Especially when Trump was going off on "china" and what not. Just something else to ponder when hearing all about this topic.

· Administrator
20,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Especially when Trump was going off on "china"
Hmmm Trump complains about China as a threat, then China sends spy balloons over us. If the libs had said anything it woukd make the public think Trump was right. Can't have that.

The military people that held this back from the president shoukd be court martialed. What to do was not their decision to make. They not only undermined the president they undermined America.

· Registered
534 Posts
I doubt China Joe will do anything about this. News breal only seconds ago. A very large explosion over Billings, Montana where the Chinese spy balloon was at. Perhaps coincidence, but sure questionable.

There is another balloon we learned of now. Did they blow it up before we deflated and recovered it. They have been controlling its direction and it's passing over critical defence locations. As Tucker Carlson says what would we do if this was a Russian balloon? Well Putin hasn't given Hunter Biden billions of dollars like China has so I woukd expect we woukd blow it out of the sky.

· Registered
534 Posts
The China balloon mission was a success....for them.
It's purpose was to determine:
How long will it take US to detect?
How long to formulate a response?
How long to implement that response?
How will our admin deal with informing our public?

Extrapolate that data to evaluate our response.....when China moves to take Taiwan.

China got the info they were seeking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts