North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So instead of continuing to mindlessly bash on Obama for reasons that I don't know, I figured I should do a little research on him since we now know that he will be our new president. I found this on his site and it kind of surprised me. It seems like all the word of mouth I was hearing was the opposite of what I read here. I need some of you older wiser guys to help me out here. Is this stuff for real, or is it just empty promises that they throw up on a website to target another voter group? Or is it all camouflaged and sugar coated to mean something totally different? I'm no good at this politics thing, but I'd like to be able to understand at least some of the stuff that's important to me.

Here's what I was reading. Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://obama.3cdn.net/7d467fe75a3029d7df_hum6injwr.pdf

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not good remembering names, but it is important. The anti-gun people know that image is important. I think it was Handgun Control Inc. that was started as the Brady Gun Control group, and they have now changed their names to something like American Hunters and Sports Shooting Foundation or something like that. Unwitting hunters and shooters had even sent them donations until they found out what the game was. They also use it to give hunters the impression that their favorite candidates are being supported by fellow hunters. That is what the Obama site is using. An anti-gun group posing as fellow hunters and sportsmen. Actually they are using the very group I was talking about.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.