North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys play any sports for your school? I play tennis and basketball. Tennis is my favorite but its hard to not play basketball next year when you've won the past 3 state championships and you have the best player in the state on your team and (ranked 18th by rivals.com). If not what is your favorite sport to watch?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I play baseball for my highschool the Galena Grizzlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I go to our high school football games religiously. They are better to watch than NFL games i think. They try alot harder than the pros that sign their contract and dont care. Our team got third in iowa last year. The playoff games are AWESOME.

·
Registered
563 Posts
basketball and baseball for the Dakota Prairie Knights. Our girls team is going to awsome this year in bball

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hate school sports, but with friend, i play soccer, football, and like every sport u can think of, hunt fish, and Love to go fourwheeling, or race at the track

·
Registered
86 Posts
Im a strong safety and receiver on varsity football. ranked second in state. One of the top 10 golfers in the state but not just school. I run track play soccer and hunt and fish. pretty damn fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sorry this is kind of old but i figured ide ring in

i play football and basketball

running back and free safety in football and any guard spot in basketball

i also hunt a lot, mostly pheasants and coyotes

·
Registered
123 Posts
Lacrosse and tennis, I suck at swimming/basketball so I don't do a winter sport.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am surprised with almost 20 responses not one is a folkstyle wrestler.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.