North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
I swear when we were in the field this AM while looking through the Binos, I saw a flock that was going SOuth Over Fargo.... They were a long ways off, but I really really think they were!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Our group shot 5 of them today near Bismarck. While out pheasant hunting yesterday we saw a couple thousand of them flying around. First ones that I can say I've ever seen being that I'm an Eastern Nodak native.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yup those specs are moving. I was watching a fiels with about 1000 canadas and snows and blues in it when i heard some specs. Out of nowhwere they came in not even 20 yards over my vehicle!!!! But there seems to be good numbers of them showing up, especially with this weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Let out the dog this morning at 5:00 and heard the shrill of the specs scream over my house. This lasted about fifteen minutes. Hope to see more of them this weekend. This is quite early for my area up in Iowa.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Was out scouting yesterday for the duck opener this weekend here in NW Iowa, and I saw a couple hundred specs on one of my favorite lakes. That's about a couple hundred more than I see all fall this far east.
GW

·
Registered
88 Posts
Have seen several groups, way high and heading south here in southeast Missouri, and also have heard of many others saying the same thing. Also, some buddies in Arkansas have been seeing several specks and a couple groups of snows.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.