North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXCLUSIVE: .22 Gunshot, paint balls fired at McCain / Palin Straight Talk Express
October 19th, 2008

(Sunday, October 19 - Filed by Mark Williams in Raton, New Mexico with the Stop Obama Tour) We learned at this morning's Stop Obama Rally here that the McCain/Palin Straight Talk Express came through town yesterday. It arrived with a window shattered by a .22 caliber weapon. It had also been hit by an unknown number of paint balls from a paint ball gun or guns. There were reportedly no injuries and neither candidate was on board.

One local man who saw the damage and spoke with the McCain/Palin staffers said the attack(s) had occured in southern New Mexico that same day. The Express is traveling the country independent of the candidates, handing out campaign materials.

Sarah Palin is stumping in of all places Roswell, New Mexico today and then roughly back the way we came with an event at the Henderson, Nevada Pavilion tomorrow and a stop in Elko, Nevada.
For those that think we make up this $hit:
http://www.sacunion.com/mark/?p=67

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
couldn't be a librul

They don't own guns do they?

btw.. what in the heck is Palin doing in New Mexico? Shouldn't she be in one of the key battleground states? Is the McCain campaign worried about negative press so close to the election?

Hmmm

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Whistler31 said:
If that happened Sunday why wasn't it all over the media? Gee...I bet if it was the other side they would be having a bird. :eek:
no doubt there...

Somehow I kinda doubt the truthfulness of this entire story. Some bus of McCain's, travelling its own schedule in some remote part of New Mexico, has it's windows shot out by a .22 and/or a paintball gun....neither of which are very frequently owned/used by libruls...

Sounds to me like it may be a ploy to generate a news cycle.. who's to say that some kids weren't just pranking any old vehicle that drove by, and that bus was in the wrong place at the wrong time when the prank went down...

Uh huh..

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shouldn't she be in one of the key battleground states?
John Kerry was 10 poll points ahead in all the swing states about this time.

Ronald Reagan was 11 points behind in all the swing states about this time.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Wow!

You sure tried to change the direction of this post fast, didnt ya!?

Who cares why she's in NM. The article, and post in question, are regarding some hate filled person with a flagrant disregard for human life, shooting at a campaign bus simply because they didnt agree with McCains platform.

Now the way I remember things a few months ago, it was the Obama supporters who repeatedly commented that they were afraid of some racist right wing nutjobs trying to kill Obama just because he was black.

So instead of redirecting this post, lets ask some prudent questions.

Did the shooter(s) have a political motive?
(Is/Are) the shooter(s) worried that McCain is closing the gap?
(Is/Are) the shooter(s) concerned that a McCain victory would lead to more violence? Perhaps in Iran, or maybe even locally since we will have a president that wont try to remove dangerous weapons from our streets?

Funny how things work isnt it?

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Gun Owner said:
Wow!

You sure tried to change the direction of this post fast, didnt ya!?

Who cares why she's in NM. The article, and post in question, are regarding some hate filled person with a flagrant disregard for human life, shooting at a campaign bus simply because they didnt agree with McCains platform.

Now the way I remember things a few months ago, it was the Obama supporters who repeatedly commented that they were afraid of some racist right wing nutjobs trying to kill Obama just because he was black.
:thumb:

just wanted to use the obvious to show you how ridiculous it is to side track a thread... which has been done multiple times on my threads when valid points are made.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Probably the type that has shot out every car window and windshield on my brother's cars (3) because he had a bush sign up last election and the same type that has stolen every conservative sign that has ever been put on my block. And the same type that has keyed my car because I dared to speak out against "The Collective" and put a bumper sticker on it. Welcome to East Berlin Ryan! This is just the beginning. :puke:

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
R y a n said:
no doubt there...

Somehow I kinda doubt the truthfulness of this entire story. Some bus of McCain's, travelling its own schedule in some remote part of New Mexico, has it's windows shot out by a .22 and/or a paintball gun....neither of which are very frequently owned/used by libruls...

Sounds to me like it may be a ploy to generate a news cycle.. who's to say that some kids weren't just pranking any old vehicle that drove by, and that bus was in the wrong place at the wrong time when the prank went down...

Uh huh..
Just when I thought that you had sunk to the lowest even you could go, you throw this one out there.

If this has happened to Hussein you would be all over the Right side for it. This is a stretch even for you. I know you like to stir the pot for your own entertainment but this time your post is just plain old fashioned stupid.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
R y a n said:
just wanted to use the obvious to show you how ridiculous it is to side track a thread... which has been done multiple times on my threads when valid points are made.
Again, see my above post. This is so third grade...

·
Administrator
19,688 Posts
MSG Rude said:
R y a n said:
Again, see my above post. This is so third grade...
I agree stop the whining. I would also add that "valid point" like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may think it's valid, two more people might think it is entirely valid, one might think it has some merritt, and still others might think it is totally invalid. That's why Bobm and I have always said everyone is entitled to an opinion.
While I am at it you lately said racist attitudes have been presented on this form. Neither Bobm nor I will allow any racism period. It has not happened Ryan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts