North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
That is pretty cool. Those eyes freak me out. Would have been interesting had it been dark and you climbed in with him. :D

How you like those mad dog stands? I noticed you stuck with just the factory straps......you trust those? I put aftermarkets on mine. Like the stands though, cant beat the price, the seats a little hard on my boney a**, but oh well.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like em...great for public land because there cheap got em for like 50$ shipped...I got two of those and a gorilla king kong....kong is for private land though. The straps have been pretty good, im always harnessed in so not to to worried.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
those eyes are creepy. don't see that too often

·
Registered
130 Posts
once you try a lone wolf you will not want to sit in anything else. i thought they where pricey when i bought my first one but after hunting out of it I found the money to buy a few more and some good cable locks for the public stuff. oh yea cool pic . i once had a big racoon go to sleep on my platform i damn near fell out of the tree when i steped on in the dark in the morning.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Nice pic. Nice stand placement. You got it going on man!! :D

The owls make the coolest noises at dusk. :eek:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
buckseye said:
Nice pic. Nice stand placement. You got it going on man!! :D

The owls make the coolest noises at dusk. :eek:
Im pretty concealed for the most part and got some good lanes.....dropped one doe out of it so far came close to bag another...we will see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts