North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale a nice left handed winchester 70 feather weight in .270 WSM with a leupold VXI 3-9 scope with leupold quick detach base and rings. My hunting guide won't let me use less than a .30 bore on Nilgai so I bought the same rifle in .300 WSM, if it weren't for that I'd keep her. Also sold with the rifle, reloading dies remaining cartridges, cases and bullets. They don't make lefties anymore, and don't have plans to in the near future.
$600 I live near Cavalier but go to Grand Forks once every 2 weeks and will be going to Fargo on 11/3. This is a factory rifle built in 2006-2007.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They re-introduced the pre-64 action quite a few years ago, it is a style not neccassarily the year built, it means that it has the strong mauser style claw extractor and such.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see your point but they are advertised and sold as pre-64 actions, the tag on the rifle even said pre-64. I should have stated the build date of 2007, but I assumed a serious buyer would know that they didn't make short mags till recently. You can't sell it as a post-64 action because that action is a different system, some say an inferior action that did away with the mauser claw and controled feed system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts