North Dakota Fishing and Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that the snow geese are really migrating. Has any one been seeing any in north dakota. my cousin lives in southern north dakota and he said he had seen one flock of 50 snows yesterday. Has anyone else been seeing any.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Had two flocks of about 50 decoy on Sunday, but because to poor shooting we only dropped one. Lots of small flocks around, saw probably 25 flocks of 50-150 on Sat. and Sun., some were probably the same. Also a flock of about 300 cacklers landed on the quarter next to us on Sat.

·
Registered
214 Posts
talked to my buddies in central sask they said the snows r pouring in early this yr. the most snows and mallards they have seen this time of yr for many yrs they r not that far away and if could be an early winter.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does anyone know if there is anything worth while to set up for in the northern part of the state.
We are packing up tonight with 400 fullbody snow goose decoys and 20 doz. honker decoys, i dont want to go all the way up there and be dissapointed that there are not enough snows to shoot.
Any help would be great.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.